Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see it. RA is moving, Kuma is at Mariejoa. BBp are everywhere. Egghead and Elbaph is close. War at Egghead could involve almost all the factions. I just saw Morj talking about it and I agree with him for the first time ever.
Vegapank is a cheat code. He is very very important. Egghead incident will cause the all out war. 100 Chapters and it all can be over. We can get void century, Will of D. lore from Vegapank. The final poneyglyph could be found. War against WG could be done from Egghead itself.
It really feels like Oda wants to get it done. I think it ends chapter 1200 to mirror 600-600

I didn’t think Oda would do it but we are getting a ton of shit rn

I can see it. RA is moving, Kuma is at Mariejoa. BBp are everywhere. Egghead and Elbaph is close. War at Egghead could involve almost all the factions. I just saw Morj talking about it and I agree with him for the first time ever.
Vegapank is a cheat code. He is very very important. Egghead incident will cause the all out war. 100 Chapters and it all can be over. We can get void century, Will of D. lore from Vegapank. The final poneyglyph could be found. War against WG could be done from Egghead itself.
Or War start with Egghead and ends after Imu is defeated

King has an akuma no mi, lunar powers, he flies with wings, throws fire, punches and kicks in most attacks, hits with wings, of course he is not a swordsman. Shanks only has his sword skills and haki, HE IS A SWORDSMAN, damn it, in this chapter he has used his first named attack and it is a damn sword attack.

The argument that being king of the pirates is more difficult than being the most powerful swordsman in the world is also not valid.
Because to be the king of the pirates you need people, a navigator, someone who knows how to read the poneglyhps, a strong crew, etc.
Shanks has haki. Luffy used a sword on wano too? Vista is a swordman even with df powers. Shanks is not a swordman

Only logical explanation will be CoC trail which it didn't have. Dont say that Oda is keeping under the rags for future reveal because it was not the case with Oden attack or Roger attack or even Kaidou thunder bagua. Also, Bigmom has attack based on 'sovereignty' which is ikkoku sovereignty. But it is just a shockwave. Naming attack has nothing to do with CoC coating. Did thunder bagua or ragnarok has any 'conquest' meaning??
:myman:

I still think Kid will play a major role in Shanks’s defeat. This chapter all but confirms it.
  • Kid isn’t dead
  • He has no Road poneglyphs, so he can’t become PK
So what’s left for his character to do? Take down the man who destroyed his career.

The ending of this chapter parallels sabaody. Sabaody didn’t permanently end the SHP, it led to their greatest growth via the timeskip. Kid will have his mini timeskip in elbaf, then he’ll go for revenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.