Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It really feels like Oda wants to get it done. I think it ends chapter 1200 to mirror 600-600

I didn’t think Oda would do it but we are getting a ton of shit rn
I didn't believe at first but just see the pacing. Oda is trying to connect every incident. Who wouldn't want to have Vegapank? I would be aghast if Dragon doesn't come to Egghead. He just talked to Shaka, knows his importance, BBP are moving to Egghead, Shanks can follow them after knowing about it. Marines are there, any threat to Saturn will force them to send reinforcements. Mariejoa is at threat too.
Luffy's grandfleet can come to Egghead if they find out about the Marine fleet. This could happen very soon. The foundation is all set. Everything is connected. Will of D., Fishmen and other slavery by WG, Celestial Dragons, One Piece, GOD valley. Every thing is connected, mate. It can all follow like dominoes.

I still think Kid will play a major role in Shanks’s defeat. This chapter all but confirms it.
  • Kid isn’t dead
  • He has no Road poneglyphs, so he can’t become PK
So what’s left for his character to do? Take down the man who destroyed his career.

The ending of this chapter parallels sabaody. Sabaody didn’t permanently end the SHP, it led to their greatest growth via the timeskip. Kid will have his mini timeskip in elbaf, then he’ll go for revenge.
The straw hats were teleported.
The kid pirates were sunk.

Kids done. If his role now is cheerleading for the straw hats it’s better he stays dead

Ryokugyu was capable of soloing the alliance which is why he charged them. Shanks used FS and had to intervene.
With the RHPs he knew the odds weren’t in his favor and backed down
Shanks intervened because the Admiral was about to terminate Momonosuke, a guy said to be fundamental for the Dawn of the world. Sorry, but no one could beat that alliance alone, not even the world strongest creature :cheers:

Last edited:
Again with shanks is not a swordsman.....
He is not just a swordsman i agree, he is a master swordsman that only the WSS surpasses him in skills, as we were told in the manga when Mihawk got his new bounty.... Anyway....
Man shanks f them up lol.
This guy has the best feats in the manga, he has all the haki stats to the max lol.
I hope oda will show us a full fight between the haki god and BB, he is worrying about luffy being impressive way too much lol.
Kid pirates will be back i am sure, kid need the haki lesson as luffy took.
Also that poster is op, sanji looks like Wally ready to go to use the speed force and zoro is a terrifying king ready to take a soul and the green aura is way better than the movie. I hope the doubters will check zoro's lightings colour and stop breaking our balls with the zoro doesn't have adv COC lol.

1. Burgess- strength
  2. Shiryu- clear
  3. Auger- warp
  4. Avalo Pizarro- n/a maybe something cat related
  5. Laffitte- n/a flying zoan
  6. Catarina Devon- kitsune
  7. SanJuan Wolf- n/a size changing
  8. Vasco Shot- n/a
  9. Doc q- sick
    • Stronger- pegasus
  10. ?- ?
Marshall D Teach- darkness and quake
Kuzan- ice

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Lee, go cry in a corner
I see you when Kizaru got fucked up
Thank you for admitting this chapter was Shanks dehype lol.

If Ryokugyu were so cowardly that he needed to attack rookies while they were distracted by 100,000 subordinates, I would never rep Admirals again but fortunately no Admiral is as cowardly as Shanks lol.

Ryokugyu was capable of soloing the alliance which is why he charged them. Shanks used FS and had to intervene.
With the RHPs he knew the odds weren’t in his favor and backed down
Didnt you read the spoilers properly? He was there for BB but told Ryou to fuck off.
Leanbull was being blown away by Momo alone. Even if Shanks wasn't there, Luffy,Zoro,Jimbei and Sanji would have sent him packing and in a very devastating manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.