Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is literally what happened lmfao, literally Kid prepared himself to attack Shanks’ fleet, not to attack or defend himself from Shanks 1v1 since Shanks brought his whole fleet to face a rookie lol.

And while Kid was distracted and unprepared to handle Shanks 1v1, Shanks sucker punched him. Stop making excuses, Shanks is simply too much of a coward to face Kid 1v1 and had to sneak attack him while Kid was distracted.
Why are you coping?

- Kidd was prepared to face the RHP
- charged his strongest attack to cause massive collateral damage
- Shanks wanted to make sure Kidd is fit and healthy
- charges at Kidd from the front and from long range
- Kidd fails to react and his entire crew gets wasted

Talking about being cowards tho:

Aokiji vs Jozu (YC3): "looks like you got distracted Jozu, now I'm one shotting you"

Kizaru vs Marco (YC1): "you turned your back on me Marco, now is the time to take you down"

:suresure:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Talking about being cowards tho:

Aokiji vs Jozu (YC3): "looks like you got distracted Jozu, now I'm one shotting you"

Kizaru vs Marco (YC1): "you turned your back on me Marco, now is the time to take you down"
Biggest Coward:

Broccoli Man who acts all big against Fodder but shits his pants when Shanks was 1000 miles away.

Admiralfan headcanon: "Shanks came to Wano to stop Broccoli Man"
Reality: Shanks came to Wano for Teach, humiliated Broccoli Man along the way.

Like a lot of people, I wasn't sure whether to scale Shanks above or below Kaido after Wano.

This chapter clears that up.

Oda wants us to know Shanks is in his own league.

This is why Kaido brought up Haki reigning supreme in Onigashima: to set up Shanks.
I had said before, I would not place Shanks above until feats.

He got it, and he is >Yonko, just that.

No one:
Not a soul:
Not a single reader:
Oda: The pirate captains under shanks are super weak and just wave his flag for protection.

Oda couldn’t give Kid any semblance of hype
Wonder who even said that shit about the weak captains.. If it's Kid then holy shit Kid decided to use his strongest attack to clean up a bunch of captains who he thought was trash.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Wonder who even said that shit about the weak captains.. If it's Kid then holy shit Kid decided to use his strongest attack to clean up a bunch of captains who he thought was trash.
I think it was a narration box, basically that it's common knowledge Shanks gives protection to anyone who asks for it so his fleet is filled with fodder trash and why it's considered so weak overall compared to fleets like BlackBeard's or Kaido's. So yes it's likely Midd knew he was just cleaning up fodder with his strongest attack and Shanks folded him for his antics :lulz:

This is neither disrespectful to Kaido nor to BM. Kidd and Law never knocked BM out, she was still conscious until she punched the bombs. While Kaido left Midd nearly dead at Udon. What are you smoking while writing this?
Change Kaido for Shanks in rooftop at the start of the fight, he will one shot each supernova with a Kamusari, maybe more for Luffy.

That's the distance in power

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Biggest Coward:

Broccoli Man who acts all big against Fodder but shits his pants when Shanks was 1000 miles away.

Admiralfan headcanon: "Shanks came to Wano to stop Broccoli Man"
Reality: Shanks came to Wano for Teach, humiliated Broccoli Man along the way.
Oh damn I didn't think of that at all, this chapter actually retroactively makes leanbowl look worse :kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.