Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being serious for a moment, I didn't thought we were still Ina part of the story where characters of relevant fights would be one shotting others. The disrespect is too much, for Kid, big mom and Kaido
It's just Oda man dude doesn't know how to hype characters without it being at the expense of another.

Kidd is below Luffy and Zoro but in a non plot restricted fight he'd fair much better.

Yes Luffy was drowning too......got kick from flying Onigashima......got killed...... heartbeat stop...... but here we are....

Basically implies how Kidd journey ends is forced and unfinished
Why are you comparing the main character with the side character? Kidd has no role left in the story while Luffy the Sun GOD, the mc, surely had when his heart beat stopped. Kidd isn't relevant to the story anymore.

I really don't think any major player will get taken out in egghead.BB will get York and Caribou and Luffy will get Vegapunk.Marines will buster call the island,but fail to kill Vegapunk.

Being serious for a moment, I didn't thought we were still Ina part of the story where characters of relevant fights would be one shotting others. The disrespect is too much, for Kid, big mom and Kaido
This is neither disrespectful to Kaido nor to BM. Kidd and Law never knocked BM out, she was still conscious until she punched the bombs. While Kaido left Midd nearly dead at Udon. What are you smoking while writing this?

I wonder if in that ship isn't BB but Kuzan with Vasco Shot, Wolf, Laffitte and Pizarro

So from one side Kizaru with the Marines and the other Kuzan and other titanic captains used to reveal their devil fruit powers which we have yet to get

I wonder if in that ship isn't BB but Kuzan with Vasco Shot, Wolf, Laffitte and Pizarro

So from one side Kizaru with the Marines and the other Kuzan and other titanic captains used to reveal their devil fruit powers which we have yet to get
I think Winner Island is happening concurrently as egghead, so it’s likely Lafitte and Shiryu, but I doubt it’s BB himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.