Anyone else finds Andrew Tate's downfall absolutely hilarious?

Y'all are pathetic. Tate is spitting fax all the time, and his status and money speaks for his success.

No one can for sure tell if he did something wrong in the past or if those are all lies to make him look bad and lock him up. I only judge him for what he says and what he stands for, cause that is what influences those who follow his example. And in those regard he really is a top tier role model with true based opinions.

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
Another month in jail for him KEK
lmfao good
Post automatically merged:

Y'all are pathetic. Tate is spitting fax all the time, and his status and money speaks for his success.

No one can for sure tell if he did something wrong in the past or if those are all lies to make him look bad and lock him up. I only judge him for what he says and what he stands for, cause that is what influences those who follow his example. And in those regard he really is a top tier role model with true based opinions.
theres no way we have actual tate stans on this forum

be serious

You mean like when he admitted himself he broke the law and scammed people?
I give a f about "the law". There was a demand for godless activities from patheitc degenerate men and Tate made use of that to make money. Not a fan of it but its a legitimate business he did which was smart.

He didnt "scam" people. People let themselves get scammed. They wanted to be "scammed". Thats how these cam girl pages work and everyone knows that.

All Tate does with his influence and voice is to teach men to NOT become such pathetic degnerate men like those he made money off. Due to all the experiences Tate had, he has a pretty good knowledge of biological patterns of men and women, and is thus a pretty good influence for all men and women to learn from that knowledge.

You're not stan of anyone ?
You got akainu AVI.
:pepeanger:
Lets say I'm not a stan of any "real life" person. XD

How does it feel to dick ride a rapist and sex trafficker?

guilty until proven innocent or innocent until proven guilty ?

I dont care about the guy hes pretty entertaining and seems smart... Im not hes fan I dont listen to him, I only listened to him when I found out about him... and I couldnt care less...
Thereโ€™s audio of him admitting to rape you incel buffoon.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
โ€Ž
So donโ€™t come in here sucking his dick if you donโ€™t really know the situation. Be humble and ask questions first.
Im not sucking anyones dick, but you here would rather put someone in jail just becouse you think hes guilty without a trail.... and yet im the bad guy ? If hes guilty he should be in prison if hes not than he should be free... and you here crying out loud isnt very smart... you can insult me all you want it has no effect on me I wont insult you. be mad be angry be all you want to be, but dont be a sheep