C

Cruxroux

No, I'm not. Not claiming to be.

Nop.
One is fascism, the other fight fascism and capitalism. You are making a fallacious comparison.
And we don't really need the right.
:lawsigh:
We need both of them. It work as a check and balance system.
A world Where left and right existing Independently is fucked.

:lawsigh:
We need both of them. It work as a check and balance system.
A world Where left and right existing Independently is fucked.
There will always be a right and a left as long as their are opposing values. But we have opposing value in the left already. So we need the overton window to move left. Not right (like its doing right now). This way we will live in a better society with less oppressive values.

The "right" right now, is fully problematic:

- Deny of science
- Increase of inequalities
- Helping the rich
- Crypto fascist
Etc.

We don't need that.

The only thing feminists are right about is the gender gap. Everything else is questionable.

The gender pay gap is stupid
companies are legally mandated to not discriminate by this point

Only thing
I can think of being right would be their point on men having to hold back their emotions being a bad thing

Zolo

Cope Doctor
I
The gender pay gap is stupid
companies are legally mandated to not discriminate by this point

Only thing
I can think of being right would be their point on men having to hold back their emotions being a bad thing
want woman to do my work at the pace I do it than she will get same as me

I DO NOT support eugenics or any killings against the person's will!

Supposing this is a accurate summary of the term

It's literally no different to how we act now

Planned breeding, Every case of breeding is planned and even if you meant to say like select few are chosen to show proper improvement in the race

that's literally how women select their partners looking for the richest and strongest guy so their kids have better chances at life

and if you wanna talk about specific example of racial improvement
look at the people who wanna help the black community is that not trying to get racial improvement
Post automatically merged:

She will get paid
the same shit minium wage of what 9 dollars an hour in the us

and if she works less hours then that's her fault not the system's

damn guess we should ban relegion as that is the reason for the majority of shooting due to radicalization through relegion

instead of "banning" guns which is the clear common factor
It's a Christian school that gets shot up by a crazed delusional, and yet you attack religion? Are you really willing to die on that hill?

i can bring out the hundereds of other shooting done by relegious radicals
And they all had motivations and manifestos and radical ideologies, I'm not denying that.

But this ones motivations were them being a woman doped up on testosterone, thinking they're a dude wanting to follow other school shooter dudes to prove they're a dude.
(Statistically most mass shooters and almost all school shooters are male.)

Showing that the ideology and hormones are an issue that needs to be held under a better microscope and not just given out like candy to everyone with a mental disorder that thinks mayonnaise is suddenly a gender.

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
And they all had motivations and manifestos and radical ideologies, I'm not denying that.

But this ones motivations were them being a woman doped up on testosterone, thinking they're a dude wanting to follow other school shooter dudes to prove they're a dude.
(Statistically most mass shooters and almost all school shooters are male.)

Showing that the ideology and hormones are an issue that needs to be held under a better microscope and not just given out like candy to everyone with a mental disorder that thinks mayonnaise is suddenly a gender.
there is no point arguing with a jehovahs witness so im not gonna bother giving you a response

The clear common factor is mental illness
mental illness is a big thing in other countries but why does america have a more substantional amount of school shooting or shootings in general

GUNS, literally just add better gun control and 95%+ of shootings would go away

Supposing this is a accurate summary of the term

It's literally no different to how we act now

Planned breeding, Every case of breeding is planned and even if you meant to say like select few are chosen to show proper improvement in the race

that's literally how women select their partners looking for the richest and strongest guy so their kids have better chances at life

and if you wanna talk about specific example of racial improvement
look at the people who wanna help the black community is that not trying to get racial improvement
Post automatically merged:

She will get paid
the same shit minium wage of what 9 dollars an hour in the us

and if she works less hours then that's her fault not the system's
You are so........:emohiyo:unintelligent

I

Good you live all alone and have no children :cheers: