Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
lol ratchet disappeared might’ve felt left out cause I pushed him aside what do you make of the apollo case reading through all that rn
"Ratchet disappeared"

You do know it was about 4am where I live, right? It's bad enough I'm working on 4 hours sleep, why do you expect me to thread camp 24/7? I know you're aware of where I live, too, so you don't really have an excuse.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I legit caught up to this in between work meetings and pretending to work haha. I'm fine with this accomplishment lool.

Ratchet can only lose this thunderdome in the long run assuming he's scum, but for the off chance he's town, it makes more sense in my head to get Apollo here. If he flips town, Ratchet goes.

That is assuming we're glued to this thunderdome until day end
I don't think we'd be glued to a thunderdome between Ratchet and Apollo. In fact, I'm inclined to think it's TvT, especially from Apollo's end of last day phase posts.

Ratchet being blocked during the night checks out for what its worth
Do you know the player? I don't know if I missed you mentioning them or not.

I think ratchet must have been busdriven with someone else (Gin) since he claims kenpachi and I sorta believe him so in this case, neither was lying.
Definitely suspicious how you mentioned Gin here lol.

How did he get accurate watch results on Ekko, then?
Honestly, if Apollo is redirected, will it redirect both his night actions or just one of them? How does a redirection work here?

Agree/disagree that Apollo claims in full? Might as well yeah?
I actually don't think he needs to since I'm reading you both as town.

No offense you guys but you have to your head REAL far up your own ass to read this

And think that I wasn't being sarcastic

Anyway, good night
You should have used tone indicators "/s".

Lol, I unvoted her because she wasn't the leader in my scum reads. I voted her just to know her response to Kobe's post and when she elaborated I changed it. I wasnt going to vote her in the end anyways, there is no need of conviction here. Only Scums can have that in labeling a town as scum like you are doing.
Well, go on vote for me if you like. But when you come across my status as town, you'll be taking one more L which you seem used to being. You look more scum than Town because you have nothing other than me voting for Michelle before deadline( which many people do and change their votes) so why aren't any other who lack conviction by changing votes in their radar?
You took L last game too when you called me a scum when I wasn't but I intellectually negdiffed you in the game so this is just your bias and nothing more. If you are a town and scum reading me, you are going to lose this game but if you are a scum then I'll expose you before I go out anyways. So get ready to be Bankai'ed soon. L-Penis.
I have to say, this along with a few other posts are why I'm reading Kerkovian as town. I highly doubt a new player as scum would be this antagonistic and confident.

Ratchet

it is actually a piece of evidence. a player was pressured and asked too many questions they slipped out of frustration. i think it has big value and dont appreciate u undermining it instead of working with it to solve equities
I don't think you believe Aizen unironically claims Aizen.

i talked about the numerous things that fked us up with game mechanics and stuff in the weebs thread so not gna say that here.
I can vouch for this part. After we did a factional "Zip it!" action to occupy Ratchet wave, Ratchet got butthurt and "unironically" erased all the evidence of his terribleness.

Ratchet

Claiming Kenpachi as town vig is a low hanging fruit.
That's not what low hanging fruit means. Low hanging fruit means easy to obtain, in a Mafia context it means a Scum.player going for an way mislynch by pushing naturally scummy players. If I'm claiming Kenpachi it's probably a host given fake claim.
Kenpachi doesn't know his Shikai's name. Perfect for fake claim.
Not an actual argument.
>550 posts
>spends night having fun time with trader-chan

then complains about lack of sleep. What else did you do last night, Ratchet-kun?
I didn't really complain, so much as say expecting me to be around the thread constantly, or claiming I "dipped" given the time is pretty silly. I've claimed my night actions already - killed John Wayne which was downgraded to a rolecrush and redirected to Pot.
We can test this very quickly.
Then do so.
Honestly, if Apollo is redirected, will it redirect both his night actions or just one of them? How does a redirection work here?
Both, unless one action is explicitly immune to redirects.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I legit caught up to this in between work meetings and pretending to work haha. I'm fine with this accomplishment lool.

I don't think we'd be glued to a thunderdome between Ratchet and Apollo. In fact, I'm inclined to think it's TvT, especially from Apollo's end of last day phase posts.

Do you know the player? I don't know if I missed you mentioning them or not.

Definitely suspicious how you mentioned Gin here lol.

I actually don't think he needs to since I'm reading you both as town.

You should have used tone indicators "/s".

I have to say, this along with a few other posts are why I'm reading Kerkovian as town. I highly doubt a new player as scum would be this antagonistic and confident.
Yeah it was me

I will point out Psylocke has hard scum equity with Kekko, he has refused to answer at the bare minimum what information Kekko shared with him to fully town lock him when all I ask was if it was flavor knowledge an ability and nothing more the dude dodged the questions multiple times while you ahd Kekko beg me not to ask those type of questions cause it will confuse town.

same shit gameplay he did in m weebs where was also scum.

Ship and dip em s mates.
This would be very risky though, if one flips scum the other would be confirmed. Unless you believe they have access to fake flips?

Status
Not open for further replies.