Status
Not open for further replies.
have you visited Ultra during DP1 though? maybe there's confusion there somehow

Can you please confirm with Fuji that this ability wouldn't stop investigation? I'd say being investigated is neutral (not helpful), in a vacuum.
I didn't visit Ultra on DP1 either. Or anyone, for that matter. I have used no abilities that visit anyone yet

And I did confirm with Fuji

r u claiming hisagi? thats the only one i can think of beign mr 69
Yeah I said it earlier. Lemme find it

Since someone I am not locked in a blood feud with asked, fine. I'm Shuhei Hisagi(the guy with 69 tattooed on his face)

The ability I used last night was Explosive Bands. Its a 3 shot that allows me to nullify the first action being performed on me, except for kills and helpful effects(as a townie, being investigated is a helpful effect)

And notably isn't something that could be redirected in any way shape or form to pop up on as having visited Ultra

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Inactivity and fluffing are reason enough on a D1 to lynch someone + as I already mentioned I've been focused on other players so u just ended up with the shorter stick here
Ma'am, I actually don't mind you reading me as scum as I didn't do anything by that time to be put in town lean. I am more wary of those who give me town reads for no reason.

What I found odd was you not pushing me hard enough or advocating my Lynch without talking why you feel so.

Anyway, I am still on page 222 and it will take me ages to catch up :josad:

So far I liked Sir TAC, Sir Charlie and slight town lean on Mr. Melkor.

However, I do like to say that I am finding Mr Goblin meta off - he is hitting his scum Meta. What you think about Mr Goblin, Miss Broki?

Status
Not open for further replies.