[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 09: Throne of Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

This should have been mentioned beforehand. You can't expect players to just assume things. Like the majority lynch being mentioned in the Sign ups and then switching to Plurality. And stuff like bleeding that needs healing needs feedback. Because otherwise you can't heal that and the entire point of bleeding is that it's a healable kill.
Prince should have blocked his target.
ToL is hard to host, but when it's a Mafia Game, then call it a "Mafia game inspired by ToL" and not a ToL game. And specify what rules will get changed in the rule list and which will carry over.

You can't expect me to not be pissed when everyone got screwed over due to lack of information, basically.
But Flower, I did mention it.
Do note that action processes will go the same as they are in normal mafia where only a few roles get "action fail" as a result if their action didn't work.
Should I have stated it earlier? Yes. But did you guys get left out in the dust? No.
Post automatically merged:

I only changed it because I couldn't find any information in the wiki where it mentioned how feedbacks or done. I didn't find any statements stating that the Prince role blocks their jailed target, no statements anywhere saying that players are notified of being healed or occupied or attacked. Nothing! I couldn't just assume, so I went with what I knew best which were the action resolution mechanics in normal Mafia.

Last edited by a moderator:
But Flower, I did mention it.

Should I have stated it earlier? Yes. But did you guys get left out in the dust? No.
That's regarding role blocks. Not the bleeding which was an additional powerful killing ability that couldn't be healed unless Queen somehow targets the right players at the right time which made Cult more powerful than they were supposed to be.

Anyway, I will drop the subject now. No point in arguing this further, but if you ever host something like this again, just make clear rules and clearly state what will carry over from the original game and what will be like a Mafia game. From the start.

D

Dragomir

I already said it's hard to host and everyone can make mistakes. But those mistakes caused a faction and a Neutral to lose the game. So giving you guys the victory just isn't right. He should have never changed that. I'm not even a Blue Dragon, but for them this is a hard blow and at least an apology is due. That's not too much to ask.
I'm not sure what mistakes you're talking about that caused Town to lose. The mistakes that occurred were all cleared up quickly and town didn't make any faulty actions or lynches because of them. Changing how feedback is done is not a mistake since like I said earlier, I did mention it. It's not like I kept information out of BD while giving it to scum, all factions played on the same field. The only "hard blow" that occurred was by allowing your day action to be processed during the night. That blow was to scum and I fixed that at the end by giving Cult the victory as they should have.
Post automatically merged:

That's regarding role blocks. Not the bleeding which was an additional powerful killing ability that couldn't be healed unless Queen somehow targets the right players at the right time which made Cult more powerful than they were supposed to be.
No. It was regarding every single mechanic in trad including bleeding/poisoning. I mentioned action fail as an example so you guys would know what I was talking about. And yes, Queen did target all the players that were bleeding.

Anyway, I will drop the subject now. No point in arguing this further, but if you ever host something like this again, just make clear rules and clearly state what will carry over from the original game and what will be like a Mafia game. From the start.
This, I do agree with.

Also I finally saw how bad of a player I am.:catcry:
I think my mafia days are over, it was good while it lasted though..
More like others were bad, you definitely weren't scum read D1.
Second time if you didn't have protected Sera despite susing and again started lynching push on him, i wouldn't have voted you. D3 i pushed you n Tac, and you actually had me convinced with your answer. So Dark you should definitely continue playing. 🍷

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
More like others were bad, you definitely weren't scum read D1.
Second time if you didn't have protected Sera despite susing and again started lynching push on him, i wouldn't have voted you. D3 i pushed you n Tac, and you actually had me convinced with your answer. So Dark you should definitely continue playing. 🍷
@Dark Admiral Sir Yo tan wa has given his decree so sign up mate.:cheers:

We all want you to play so go for it

Status
Not open for further replies.