[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 09: Throne of Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scums, stop acting all smug. You only won because Drago gave you the victory. By ToL rules BDs, Scorned and Mercenary have won. Your fault for turning Neutrals against you.

Scums, stop acting all smug. You only won because Drago gave you the victory. By ToL rules BDs, Scorned and Mercenary have won. Your fault for turning Neutrals against you.
:goatasure:
Post automatically merged:

we arent allowed to have a little celebration now?
its not that serious guys
you laughed after yo tan wa got lynched
its all in good fun.
you knew we would win if we had majority flower. why change your tone now.

:goatasure:
Post automatically merged:

we arent allowed to have a little celebration now?
its not that serious guys
you laughed after yo tan wa got lynched
its all in good fun.
you knew we would win if we had majority flower. why change your tone now.
Because majority doesn't let you win in ToL or ToS.

When Mafia is up against a role like Jailor that can block and kill them, Town wins.

If a single Mafia is up against Mayor they will be outvoted.

When there is Parity like in this case with 2 votes against 2 votes and a player can turn votes in their favour like you or me could the fastest action submission would determine the winner.

Since I was told pre-sends are accepted my action was faster, thus we won. You could have come up with a pre-send, too. We played under the same condiditions. But you didn't. That's why Blue Dragons and Scorned, all things considered, won the game.

Because majority doesn't let you win in ToL or ToS.

When Mafia is up against a role like Jailor that can block and kill them, Town wins.

If a single Mafia is up against Mayor they will be outvoted.

When there is Parity like in this case with 2 votes against 2 votes and a player can turn votes in their favour like you or me could the fastest action submission would determine the winner.

Since I was told pre-sends are accepted my action was faster, thus we won. You could have come up with a pre-send, too. We played under the same condiditions. But you didn't. That's why Blue Dragons and Scorned, all things considered, won the game.
aight
gg

How did this happen???? I thought you guys had a bulletproof plan???

Anyways, congrats to the winners, you were really good :cheers:

@Natalija you seriously have good potential. Keep playing
What are you talking about? I didn't do anything, I defended @TheAncientCenturion and @Yo Tan Wa, and I tried to lynch you since day 2 and failed. I spent most of my time defending my royal ass. I would have been killed long ago, but I was lucky.
Tell me this, was you being busy true or a strategy?

@Dragomir again, thank you for the fun and complex game, I look forward to the next one!! Tell us what was the most hilarious moment for you?

@Dark Admiral you play as badly as me, it was fantastic. Thank you, our double Knight.

@Kiwipom Thanks for trying, last day I was finally convinced you were good. Sorry for not believing in you x

@krogothwolf Sorry for failing, dear brother :(

@Seraphoenix Sorry for doubting you so much!! @Cinera just seemed too genuine to me.

Thank you for my first game everyone :happinesspunch:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
How did this happen???? I thought you guys had a bulletproof plan???

Anyways, congrats to the winners, you were really good :cheers:

What are you talking about? I didn't do anything, I defended @TheAncientCenturion and @Yo Tan Wa, and I tried to lynch you since day 2 and failed. I spent most of my time defending my royal ass. I would have been killed long ago, but I was lucky.
Tell me this, was you being busy true or a strategy?

@Dragomir again, thank you for the fun and complex game, I look forward to the next one!! Tell us what was the most hilarious moment for you?

@Dark Admiral you play as badly as me, it was fantastic. Thank you, our double Knight.

@Kiwipom Thanks for trying, last day I was finally convinced you were good. Sorry for not believing in you x

@krogothwolf Sorry for failing, dear brother :(

@Seraphoenix Sorry for doubting you so much!! @Cinera just seemed too genuine to me.

Thank you for my first game everyone :happinesspunch:
It was your first game and getting wrong reads is fine.

But you have good potential to scum hunt and pick reads. I observed that. How? I won't tell you that. You have that but you have to figure it out yourself by playing.

And, I was both ill and later busy. This wasn't strategy. I was exhausted due to some reasons. Infact, I already prepared a speech within first half of day 4 fearing that I would be executed. Lol

If I would have been active then I would not have made the mistake of my meta going off.

Btw, whole game you were adamant to Lynch me. Why so?( It remained a dream though ):milaugh::milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.