[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 09: Throne of Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

@Kiwipom the Good King has been killed!
@Natalija the Princess has been killed!

With the majority vote power, Cult and the Mercenary have won the game!

The Sorcerer, Blue Dragon, and the Scorned have lost the game!

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Hawks @Yo Tan Wa @Finalbeta we have won.

From jaws of defeat to total Victory, Cult has prevailed.

All hail the cult. :cheers:

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE you are MVP for me for your townie game play on first four days despite being Neutral

@Yo Tan Wa you are mvp for me because it's your abilties that made this possible

@Natalija you seriously have good potential. Keep playing

@NeutralWatcher and @Queen you are improving your game. Good to see that.

@Dark Admiral you need to work on your townie game play

@Kiwipom you really played well.

@TheAncientCenturion you weren't not at best of your scum game play in this game.

@Flower you really played well as Scorned..

@Seraphoenix man you were biggest pain in ass for me in this game lol good work as butler

@Cinera good game

@others nice game you all.

Blue dragons really played well and worked as a team. Keep it up.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

Reborn

@Dragomir thank you for hosting such complex game with such complex abilties.

It's easy to say that you made mistakes but hosting such complex game isn't easy. You did your best and good work.

Your games always have given us good experience - Dressrosa game, jester game and now this, providing us not Only fun but opportunity to grow as player.

Thank you for hosting such games for us. Please keep hosting in future. Reborn will definitely play your game.

I have learnt a lot while performing night actions. And, it helped me grow as a player. So thank you

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Forgive me Your Majesty. It was fun serving under you until the end.

I don't know Cult wins when Cult gains majority, not when Cult eliminates all Blue Dragon.
Yeah, no need to apologize. That’s what I thought too. That’s why I saved you because after I went through all the scenarios, I realized saving you would guarantee a BD as the last man standing. I didn’t know it would end beforehand. I miscalculated too

It’s ok Yo Tan Wa sweetie, I know you’re saying the truth. You didn’t use tornado. :sweat:

You used teleportation.:seriously:
Our King was Wise. :brootea:

@Kiwi you played really well.

Same for @Flower, from loosing trust completely to gaining it back is no easy task.

@Lanji as a Neutral turned the Game around. And won Twice.

@Reborn @Finalbeta @Hawks your inactivity saved you guys in start, i wasn't completely sold on Dark Admiral, bt then we had no bettet candidates.
@Dark Admiral would you like to Play as Knight again?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Our King was Wise. :brootea:

@Kiwi you played really well.

Same for @Flower, from loosing trust completely to gaining it back is no easy task.

@Lanji as a Neutral turned the Game around. And won Twice.

@Reborn @Finalbeta @Hawks your inactivity saved you guys in start, i wasn't completely sold on Dark Admiral, bt then we had no bettet candidates.
@Dark Admiral would you like to Play as Knight again?
LMAO. That quote.

One question, which night was Yo Tan Wa converted? Also, are butlers redirect immune? If so, how did the rb fail on the night they died?

Reborn

I will explain cult actions at night.

N1 - convert tac but failed as Sera blocked me and also because tac was in jail

N2- converted hawk

N3 - tried to kill yo tan and nat but got diverted and krog died because of yo tan

N4 - tried to convert zoro but failed because of sera role block

N5- yo tan by mistake switched Sera and I got free. I, simply submitted action to convert yo tan under assumption that what if Sera fails to submit night actions due to being offline lol

This helped us convert yo tan

N6- yo tan teleported me and queen. Sera roleblock got diverted to queen.

I performed eradicate by targeting Reborn and Cinera. As me and queen were teleported, my Action would result in killing queen and cinera. Sera was already ruptured a day before.

N7- we decided to kill kiwi and nat because we thought that kiwi will give primacy to NW protection over her

Status
Not open for further replies.