[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 09: Throne of Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Not when King has double vote.

That's still ToL. Like ToS Town can win when a Mafia is up against a Jailor with executions, for example.
It doesn't matter. It was a 2v1v1 situation. Scum team had the majority. They auto win. I'm not going to wait for someone to be King so they can get double vote to combat scum after they've lost majority. That's retarded.

It doesn't matter. It was a 2v1v1 situation. Scum team had the majority. They auto win. I'm not going to wait for someone to be King so they can get double vote to combat scum after they've lost majority. That's retarded.
That's the rule.

You can't treat this like a normal Mafia game.

It doesn't matter.

You are Neutral and not blue dragon.

Cult wins when we gained majority over Blue dragons. That's basic rule.

And, your king argument is refuted as well.
I still win, though, because Lanji's lynch would go regardless since he is the target and he would have gotten lynched this DP.

I factually didn't lose the game.

D

Dragomir

I still win, though, because Lanji's lynch would go regardless since he is the target and he would have gotten lynched this DP.

I factually didn't lose the game.
It doesn't work like that. I shouldn't have accepted your day action during the night. It's a day action for a reason. It's supposed to be submitted during the day. That is my fault as a host. So your action on Lanji didn't factor in at all. The day started with Cult having majority in voting power. Thus, Cult automatically wins the game.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Yes, you can. You're off on an island on your own with your power. It matters not whom you vote for, it will always be 2v1v1 at the end. That is majority for Cult. Even if say your vote does count towards town. 2v2. Cult still wins the game because, in the event of a tie, scum wins.
Can you at least please give us victory post.

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE see I knew kiwipom will protect NW and not herself lol

Yes, you can. You're off on an island on your own with your power. It matters not whom you vote for, it will always be 2v1v1 at the end. That is majority for Cult. Even if say your vote does count towards town. 2v2. Cult still wins the game because, in the event of a tie, scum wins.
It won't since I would have used my DA anyway.

But whatever, if you wanna play it like a Mafia game mention that in the rules next time.

Per ToL rules we have won. Cult has to eliminate Blue Dragon, which it factually didn't with me taking Lanji's vote and NW still being around.

It won't since I would have used my DA anyway.

But whatever, if you wanna play it like a Mafia game mention that in the rules next time.

Per ToL rules we have won. Cult has to eliminate Blue Dragon, which it factually didn't with me taking Lanji's vote and NW still being around.
you would have doesnt matter
when I told you we had majority
you yourself said the game would have ended if we did
dont change your tune now
If that was the case game would have already ended, Lanji.
And you guys lack Reborn's vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.