Lindtaylor: Kiku
Dr_Professor83: Reborn
Lord Melkor: TheAncientCenturion
Ratchet: TheAncientCenturion -> UwU
Underworld Broker: UwU
Peroroncino: Kiku -> Lord Melkor
MonochromeYoru: UwU​

@Ekkologix why you switched to reborn?

yes agree, calling adam scum was for 1 very ingenuine cuz adam was not leading until the final CFD, and even that ended in a 7-7 tie between me and him

my other push where i tagged all the players was on kiku, who is also scum

dont get where dest is getting this "you have 1000 posts but arent pushing anything meaningful" attitude towards me[/QUOTE]
Someone else said this. I said it doesn't feel like you're leading us anywhere and are focused on pointless arguments. Then you tried to take credit over the Adam lynch as your response. Sure you asked for votes, but considering that you were TIED with Adam for votes, that could be you trying to save yourself instead of fully believing Adam was scum, yeah? I think you've contributed a lot to this game, but I also think that you've argued pointlessly and spent a lot of time defending yourself as well. So please don't try to contribute what someone else said to me.

If any of you disagree on this list or have other names here, feel free to add them.
What do you think of Reloaded? I do not see much substance from him this game, would add to scum candidates. I am not sure what night writeup mentioning Hogyoku energy radiating from his means, whether this is fake writeup (but for what purpose?) or in game effect?

Pot & Ultra - Masons
Psy & Ekko - Vouch
Sallu & I - Vouch
Kobe - Miller

Indies - Blue

Town reads / claims/ IC:
Ratchet
Prof
Apollo
Xlaw
LM
Apollo
Kerk
Pero
AL

Town leans/Nulls:
Reloaded
Reborn
Yoru
Yo tan

Scum/Nulls:
Dest
Pein
UwU
Mango
TACy (?)

It makes no sense to me. According to the census we should have 8 scums left, but my reads are giving me 5 names only.
See Lind, it's a post like this that worries me about your slot. You seem pretty synced with the game, enough you can give full reads and summaries. But then you just have low hanging or inactive fruit ad your scum reads and are FLUMMOXED that your reads make no sense. It just feels like you're purposely leaving our a few pieces of the puzzle.

Emil

Certified Memelord
lol i dont care about gaining cred from adam's lynch. im town. town doesnt need to care about town cred as their play will be genuine enough for others to see

im not sure where r u going with this. u have me in town leans. am i really someone u wanna spend time discussing this with?

and its simply untrue to characterize my play as simply "defending yourself". it's just demonstrably untrue.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Days have been an absolute mess and there is no need for the game to be 400+ pages right now. D1 sucked to get through and we ended up with a mislynch. D2 was a mess and Adam was super scummy but we still had three possible CFD wagons and barely got Adam. D3 Kiku is open scumming and somehow you're tied with votes. Yes, I do question sometimes what town is doing.
what do u suggest?

To be fair, the setup is clearly designed so all the kills sent fail (90% at least) - from my own perspective I've sent 3 so far and all have the same result. Fuji probably thought this was one of the strongest roles in the game for Town too but I genuinely think any role focused on killing for the Town is the worst possible role you can have because the game does not allow for them to actually function. The only thing this role has achieved in 3 cycles is rolecrushing Pot N1. I think the game just has too many wall abilities so kills just never work in general.
The Pot thing was my fault tho :few:

So i don't think game is actively against Town vig

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
To be fair, the setup is clearly designed so all the kills sent fail (90% at least) - from my own perspective I've sent 3 so far and all have the same result. Fuji probably thought this was one of the strongest roles in the game for Town too but I genuinely think any role focused on killing for the Town is the worst possible role you can have because the game does not allow for them to actually function. The only thing this role has achieved in 3 cycles is rolecrushing Pot N1. I think the game just has too many wall abilities so kills just never work in general.
maybe you've been hitting the wrong targets
I've been wanting to make a kill but the answer I get is "you're a neutral indie, you can't fire off kills" :catcry:

Emil

Certified Memelord
What do you think of Reborn's latest posts?

Frankly, it's hard to believe Reborn can be this confident when Ekko, Prof, Ultra, and few others are scum reading him. It wouldn't be hard for Ekko or Prof to start the wagon.

I just don't know if this confidence comes from scum reborn or not.
fake confidence. vote him up lets put it to a test!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.