Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Aokiji Is clearly undercover, Garp is a Marine and more is his mentor and he owes Garp a big favor, as Kuzan himself said.

Agenda aside for a moment, do you really think he is going hard on Garp and he is even doing that from the very start of the fight?
That's why I said if Kuzan maybe holding something back.
We'll have to wait and see.
But Marineford tells me that Kuzan/C3 are Marine HQ's Strongest Fighters.

So it maybe the case.

Cause they do... Blame Oda, not them. Oda is using their character of being smart and patient to avoid fights and confrontations as much as possible (cause Oda is awful at it).
They don't hold back as much as some like to say .
Even at MF someone like akainu was not holding back even if he not doing huge ass damage every where .

Delusional to believe that Kaido, BM, Shanks and WB are winning against Mihawk, Garp, Sengoku, Kizaru, Akainu and Kuzan.
According to Databook Green "The Yonko and their combined forces are said to be equal to even the Marine Hq and Shichibukai".

So they are implied to be close but still weaker. Navy would win.

Law getting folded by Blackbeard isn't a shocker. I don't know why Zoro fans are giving Law fans such a hard time Blackbeard would have folded Zoro as well.

:kayneshrug:

Garp is absolutely annihilating the Blackbeard Pirates including Kuzan. Someone tell me now Garp wasn't the strongest at Marineford. Garp was equal to Roger and Whitebeard in his prime don't even tell me he wasn't he's folding admiral level people easily. Rayleigh even struggled.

Blackbeard heading to Egghead Island with Law captured can only mean one thing. YOU GUESSED IT! The GOAT Smoker will be there to save Law like he saved him in Punk Hazard.

I can't wait Luffy and Smoker vs Blackbeard let's go!!!

@nik87 you ready for Smoker action

:steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.