Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on performance, it is justified to put Garp above Rayleigh. Though I still think the gap isn't big, given Garp himself spoke of Ray in high regard, comparing him to Whitebeard, with us having to keep in mind that Ray retired for decades, not having used his sword in a long time. If Ray was active, the gap may had been even closer, with Ray pushing Garp to extreme diff.

Even if he is, your reasoning is dumb, Sengoku didn't attack WB Pirates, because he had thing to do. Who will control other BB Pirates? Aokiji is a new guy, they won't listen his orders for sure.
Sengoku did not attack the WB Pirates because they were already vastly outnumbering them and he was protecting the execution platform.
Pizarro said Teach will get mad if the town or the surroundings are destroyed, he said it TWICE.
Why let Garp destroy as much as he can in a 1V1 with Aokiji?

There are two options here

Either the others are busy with Sword/Marines which is an L for Shiryu because that'd mean he's fighting an underling of Garp

Or they're just not strong enough to step in without getting obliterated by these two titans

S

Sasaki Kojirō

First stage of grief: "Denial".

The second stage, "Anger" will come when the full summary drops.
It's funny to see your high expectations for someone who doesn't know absolutely anything about the chapter beyond the information already mentioned in the spoilers room.

And you're still speculating about my reactions in the next few days, that's crazy. Give me the website where you bought that crystal ball. LOL

Now u are just repeating straight shit which I alrdy debunked in the previous post
How does it feel to be a broken tape recorder :suresure:
If you have the ability to read and not have BB butthurt,

1- BB wanted Hancock's DF but also not let Marines take it, that was his goal, Hancock being a Shichibukai doesn't stop BB from attacking Hancock dumbass, that debunks your ass, Marines weren't protecting Hancock before, he could attack Hancock before, he attacked her to not let Marines take her power,

2- BB was telling Koby IF he let Hancock go, would she give his men back or not, BB was already trying to make a deal to take his men back, but he couldn't trust Hancock, when Rayleigh came, he had to trust them or fight them at the same time in 2 v 1, you still butthurt or did your copium brain finally understand?:pepecopium:

Aokiji just not fighting seriously. He is probably the true leader of the Sword. It is kinda clear L Drake just isnt good enough. Loda fools you guys again with dumb double agent plot... Denjiro says hi
Why do people think L Drake leads sword? They know captain is a lower rank than rear admiral right? It's not a pirate ship lol. Grus and Kujaku outrank him.

Apollo

The Sol King
It's funny to see your high expectations for someone who doesn't know absolutely anything about the chapter beyond the information already mentioned in the spoilers room.
I trust in Kuzan. In the chapter named after him, he isn't getting a "one-sided" beatdown. Others already mentioned how redon left out that piece of info from his other site, so we'll see what he is going to say in his summary.

Status
Not open for further replies.