Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy does the right thing, but he doesn’t stand for it. Every good thing Luffy does is because of a personal connection, he never does something because it’s the right thing to do.

Fuji would absolutely side with the WG over the Straw Hats.
We’ll agree to disagree, if Fuji sees the SHs try to overthrow the CD he will stand to side and watch

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Mihawk is Zoro's life goal.

That will be stupid if he defeats Mihawk before his next fight.

You are protective over Admirals but that's not what matters.
It would be stupid if Zoro becomes the WSS and then the series just ends abruptly? Lol

You don’t think Oda isn’t going to want to draw WSS Zoro fighting in the final war, the same way pirate king Luffy will be fighting in the final war?

This isn’t even about the Admirals at this point. The Seraphim will usurp the Admirals as the ultimate Government fighters.

There is nothing lame about it Zoro vs MIhawk has nothing to do with what goofy and rest of the strawhats are trying to achieve
Only reason you want him to fall before Gorosei and admirals is purely based on agenda
Nah I stand by this purely on narrative purposes, for real.
Zoro fighting Mihawk after everything is set in stone does not bring any dramatical points to the story, Oda loves his drama.

Very few people would be interested on that fight after Zoro conquered the world.

And I also believe Admirals will fall way before the Goroseis so it is not some admiral agenda here lol

They both speak about needing power. And since Pluton is in the same location as a Poneglyph which Buggy wants it’s the ideal scenario for cross guild.
Yeah and even if now they are forced to go after the one piece, croc is not dropping his military utopia. They have everything necessary right now, only missing piece is pluton's location info which i think will be provided to them by Caribou who i think works for Croco

Status
Not open for further replies.