[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Nothing much going on

Didn't understand rej vs muugen thing. Just doesn't add up

Falcon seem fine - don't think if he is scum he will make mistake of believing dest fake stuff of having info on melkor (his team would have advised him otherwise)

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Can you expand on this please?
Muggen wants to throw rej out because of spite

Rej - sus him and called it personal affairs. Placed him in PoE

But neither of them pushed each other. Rej even went onto say he doesn't want to put vote on his PoE because it will generate less content.

This gameplay doesn't make sense.

NGL, it kind of give vibe of distancing from each other because this doesn't make sense to me as both players never feel shy from going at others

we get it you are in champs.
stop showing off....
I mean, this has more to do with Melkor conveniently forgetting things than it has to do with me bragging about anything. Do you think Melkor somehow remember I made an activity excuse but doesn't remember the reason? It felt like he was slowly backing away from his wolf read of me because of my activity excuse.

You and Usopp xd i had investigation i'd probably throw it on either of you or people i know can carry if they're town. If you're mafia and flip invest immunity, Psychic is next to go imo.

Rej shading Muugen but not really pushing him doesn't make him look great but id assume he'll post more.

I like Dest so far i'd say. Ratchet and Muugen idk. I don't remember much more from others. I like "vibe" i get from Pein and Zolo if that counts
I like this post. I think we all know how I feel about Melkor. I think Ekko definitely has a different vibe and start to him this game. I know I did say him following Muugen and me with votes was NAI, but now that I see him a bit more passive this game, I do get a slight vibe that he's okay with others leading this game and that's not really something I've seen him do a lot. So that kind of approach and attitude towards this game has me curious about his slot.

I guess I'm curious about the Psychic read? I know it might be a biased opinion, but Psychic looking at my posts and saying I feel townie kind of makes me think they're townie. I think she was able to see what I was doing and understand my motivations.

I do think Rej's Muugen and Destroya votes are slightly pingy. Didn't care much for Rej's reasons and responses when called out for them.

I think the Zolo vibe is weird, but I can see the Tpein vibe that Charlie has.

I don't love the 'idk' for Muugen and Ratchet. I mean, I do understand it, but I feel like those players are always 'idk' early in games. Feels a bit of a space filler, but I think Charlie is just dropping names to try and create an early reads list, something that I try and do as well.

Overall, I'll lean Charlie town for this post.

*walks into small, dead mafia thread*

Hey whats up? Summary? Who we lynching? Who looks like scum from a total of like 10 posts, 8 of which are fluff?
This game is EXTREMELY easy to read. I suggest you take thirty minutes and read it for yourself. There isn't a ton going on and that's why we need new eyes and some fresh ideas to get the ball moving.

Nothing much going on

Didn't understand rej vs muugen thing. Just doesn't add up

Falcon seem fine - don't think if he is scum he will make mistake of believing dest fake stuff of having info on melkor (his team would have advised him otherwise)
I mean, I think there are a couple of more things going on than just what you've mentioned. As for your slot, the only thing that I remember is that you said there was a cult in the game and that was obviously a bit pingy to me. I know some about Batman, but for example, I didn't know there was a villain named Black Mask. I thought based on Aries' writeup he was going to be third party. Do you have flavor knowledge that Black Mask is a cult?

I mean, this has more to do with Melkor conveniently forgetting things than it has to do with me bragging about anything. Do you think Melkor somehow remember I made an activity excuse but doesn't remember the reason? It felt like he was slowly backing away from his wolf read of me because of my activity excuse.
Yes, i have less of a wolf read on you right now, mainly due to your activity. And this game really needs activity right now.

As i said, it was not only the actvity excuse that made me give you an initial wolf read, but also following joke vote from Kiku on me and your behaviour around it, such as asking people to vote me.

Maybe i overreacted a bit, but i was lynched day 1 in last game and seeing i am a biggest wagon without even posting anything after i woke up did not improve my mood, especially that i finally rolled town after several scum games in the row.

Status
Not open for further replies.