Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
:moonwalk::moonwalk:Fiends vs Providers: The Final Chapter:moonwalk::moonwalk:

I had this final chapter idea in mind from before my hiatus and never got around to it. I had tons of fun editing these from time to time. I never expected y'all to enjoy it so much, and I still lowkey don't get why. I always thought my sense of humor was more cringe than amusing, but whatever floats y'all boat I guess :kobeha:

I'll be going on hiatus again from Monday till Christmas. Gotta go be an adult for a little while,
so I'm glad I got to end the memega before I hibernate.
I say "hiatus" cause some fuckers keep blocking my account deletion request :seriously:

Anyway, remember in Chapter 7 when the providers and mods
decided to assassinate me?

Well, find out how that turned out :risiup::risitameh:

Disclaimer:
All jokes in this chapter or previous chapters were purely for entertainment and comedic purposes. I meant no offense to anyone featured. I guess @Lance_Dragonite and @TheAncientCenturion were memed the most, but I want them to know it was all in good fun. I know from behind the scenes talk that TAC is a great mod that puts in a ton of effort for the forum. His troll mod persona is just too memable so he featured a lot! Also, we all appreciate Lance/Redon for providing us with weekly spoilers out of his own volition. Yes, sometimes he gets on peoples' nerves baiting with some vague hints, but we get there's a timeframe that he's not allowed to release any info on the chapter's content to protect his sources. Because believe it or not, this is actually all illegal :sanjismug:

Links to previous chapters

Love you guys :sweat:

:hapnoel::hapnoel::hapnoel:
real

As an NBA fan, Barkley's role in Space Jam has to be the funniest shit ever.
As an NBA fan, Barkley has to be the funniest shit ever. The man was a monster player in his prime. but will be remembered as the funny tv guy lol. Ring culture be damned.
Post automatically merged:

He didn't ask about Law :milaugh:
STFU. BB can't talk shit after letting Bepo smack him AND his commanders around and letting Law escape. BB trash :kriwhat:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
As an NBA fan, Barkley has to be the funniest shit ever. The man was a monster player in his prime. but will be remembered as the funny tv guy lol. Ring culture be damned.
He was decent but I feel like people overhype.

He has a weird fanbase because they pull Ring culture as means to hype him that he was a good player to never win the ring so that's why other people insult him.

In reality Suns fumbled the bag.