[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I like this post. I think we all know how I feel about Melkor. I think Ekko definitely has a different vibe and start to him this game. I know I did say him following Muugen and me with votes was NAI, but now that I see him a bit more passive this game, I do get a slight vibe that he's okay with others leading this game and that's not really something I've seen him do a lot. So that kind of approach and attitude towards this game has me curious about his slot.
yes thats by design

You like this post but say nothing about it and instead ask me about my self vote? Why not quote the post where I self voted and ask me that? I self voted to mock Rej's vote on me. When I self voted, I was not at all worried about me being wagoned considering how early the game was. I thought both Rej and Melkor voting me was a bit silly so I protested their silliness with a silly self vote. I also did it because I was slightly curious to see if maybe someone would take Melkor or Rej's votes and join them. Essentially, I turned myself into temporary bait to see what might turn up. This game is surprisingly slow so right now I'm feeling chaotic and want to see if any kind of shit will stick to the wall, even more so than I usually do.
requires going back to the quote and page. it was just more convenient

im saying there's always a *risk* of self voting this early, but i already understand you were baiting, too. it's just i wouldn't be particularly confident about votes not getting stacked when ur offline which is what scum enjoys doing usually

we may have to just agree to disagree on this

Vote Lynch Ekkologix planning on keeping an eye out until end of day but just in case I get distracted I dont want to keep my vote on Melkor
this is a tie, and in this case if the votes stack equally this is gonna be a weird post in hindsight. ill wait tho, idk you enough to gauge if this is proactive play or not

I'm going to take this personally. You've come after me like every single game that we're in, except that one game where you were scum and you befriended me.

Vote lynch Hime

not an OMGUS I swear lol

Wasn't there like a mason recruit also by scum?
wait, you're saying hime buddies with you as scum. hime is doing the opposite of this and you seem to imply that hime going after you is town indicative, can you explain why you'd vote her going by your own logic

reason to analyze you in particular is to see which players are trying to mischaracterize you early on. i find that this, in any game ive played with you, helps me strengthen my reads and sniff out agendas. tldr you're basically a compass if this makes sense

interesting, so there's a minor split between those who want to lynch inactives vs actives. my question for you is what's your reasoning to go for actives over inactives and why you feel it's more beneficial
You misunderstood. I was responding to AM asking me which players I would off as scum since I asked him why he thinks Ekko would be killed by scum if town.

Regarding my interaction with Destroya, I was annoyed to find several people voting before I even posted anything. Especially after being lynched day 1 in previous game. And Destroya committed to it more than just a joke vote.

requires going back to the quote and page. it was just more convenient

im saying there's always a *risk* of self voting this early, but i already understand you were baiting, too. it's just i wouldn't be particularly confident about votes not getting stacked when ur offline which is what scum enjoys doing usually

we may have to just agree to disagree on this
But do you really think me, or anyone else, isn't going to notice votes stacking on me? And it's also not like I'm a newb or something, players are going to question if an early wagon grows too large on me. Besides, I don't really mind even if that happened; I don't mind being bait.

Status
Not open for further replies.