[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

The Sol King
Yo, so there has to be ??? reveal ability so i checked out night WU

Does pain tolerance rings a bell for anyone? This could be anyone tbh, but maybe some character is known for that. Ability itself (tanking kill passive) sounds bit scummy for me. Although one mafia knows who it is so maybe they'll take care of it.

Bat shuriken blocks incoming ability so if it Has to be ability used on Batman/Bat Family, then penguin (?) should know member of bat mafia. I'll ask, that can be huge

??? Should be town but eh, that's borring use of reveal.
If someone plans to reveal a "???" they should reveal the cult one. I've got a good plan if I know who it is.

Plus, one townie should know who batman is at this point.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
btw I was targeted with an rps last cycle but Aries hasn’t given me results yet so not sure if I’m about to die or get hit with something negative.

was that from you @Ekkologix ?

Already talked about muugen...
I mean he sounds off, but anything more to that?

Psychic - I think she did slip with color thing but based on gameplay I didn't find anything odd about her
I'd appreciate her sharing her thoughts more. During her last visit in thread all she did was asking who's being voted and acting defensive towards someone. Idk.

Kiku - hard to read her. So nothing much on her as far intuitive reads are concerned.
Idk. It's weird to me how she's suspecting dest and does nothing with it, but she's eager to talk about muugen's lynch at the same time. Would be easier if we could talk more.

If someone plans to reveal a "???" they should reveal the cult one. I've got a good plan if I know who it is.

Plus, one townie should know who batman is at this point.
true that

idk if this could happen in this (weaker) setup, but usually there was role that could uncult somoene

Apollo

The Sol King
true that

idk if this could happen in this (weaker) setup, but usually there was role that could uncult somoene
That would be good if it happened. Bringing someone back into town could give us a guaranteed scum and lynch Joker before he spreads his rot around.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王

~uWu~ -Mad Hatter was lynched

The lynch triggered Back up actor to activate. Clayface has copied Mad Hatters role

Night phase begins

Send me your night actions
anywho who was responsible for this lynch who led this wagon?

I wasn’t around when this all kicked off.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
tbh, i'd say lazy town .-.

counter wagon was usopp i'm pretty sure and i'm like 90% sure he's town too
Kekko was the main wagon or at least 2nd to LM last I was here Rej who is hard sussing me went on Kekko along with Kiku then randomly I came back and uwu was lynched thought I saw ratchet lead it?

trying to find final vote count rn.

whoever started it what did you gain from this mislynch who is scum based off of votes/interactions with jw?

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I’d also just ignore rej and ekkos reads they clearly are just tunneling me to tunnel me here.

Rej is fuming cause I spite policy voted him for his weebs game and Kekko is mad cause I called him out on blindly just sheeping me.

Doesn't mean they cannot vote them though.

:pepebusi:
i mean yeah, but imagine idk i was unculted and then i'd vote you out of nowhere, that would be me implying you're CL

this mechanic was always bit clunky so i wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't here

that being said, targetting culted people is weird thing too, because ideally you'd rather kill cl

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
tbh, i'd say lazy town .-.

counter wagon was usopp i'm pretty sure and i'm like 90% sure he's town too
I think you were right with counter I didn’t see the votes that early on jw but I was the one that “lead” the counter if we want to call it that I placed first vote after he said “I’ll do my best to appear Town” or whatever

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Anyway vote John Wayne with me please
bet

vote lynch JW

do u have any case or something on him out of the other wagons

i think rejs response to the votes on him was poor in comparison to melkor imo
No case, just think we need to purge all the inactives and he's a good a starting point as any. He hasn't posted at all for the record.

Basically I think we just kill all the inactivity off and make a game with what's left.
Alright I'm down.

Vote lynch JW
This is what I got so far for jw got to get ready cause traveling back home today, but I don’t like rats reasoning for this wagon nor do I trust Psy:

mid look into these two today

I think you were right with counter I didn’t see the votes that early on jw but I was the one that “lead” the counter if we want to call it that I placed first vote after he said “I’ll do my best to appear Town” or whatever
i mean yeah, i'm pretty sure Usopp was 2nd or close 3rd

can you share some sus reads?

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
i mean yeah, i'm pretty sure Usopp was 2nd or close 3rd

can you share some sus reads?
I just did still say Kekko is scum especially after seeing he also sheeped rat on jw for no reason.
Rat for his lazy wagon idek how that got speed.

Psy for not knowing red was town here. Hard angle shot but host stated it so kinda hard to miss that.

if you can pull up rest of voters for me I’ll come back in like an hr have to catch my train and transportation in a few so I’ll be afk

Where is your head at, Melkor?
Leaning town on:

Charlie (seems to be genuinely gamesolving, I think he would be a bit more passive as scum);
Apollo (same reasons as Charlie);
Dr Watson (seems her usual town self)
Reborn (seems to be relaxed and open about his thoughts, which I recall from his previous games as town, I do not remember scum Reborn though)
Muugen (seems in his usual agressive mode which he is as town)
Ekkologix (his attitude EOD yesterday seemed townish to me)

Leaning scum on:

Psylocke (her slip might have been genuine plus she were quickly changed her read on Hime, seemed strange, I do not see gamesolving attitude from her)
Pot Goblin (does not seem to be interested in gamesolving)
Rej (his pushes yesterday lacked conviction, gives me kind of weird vibe this game)
Random Asshole
Kiku (I do not have the feeling she wants to solve the game)

Null on others (including you and Destroya right now)

who we lynching today?

im down for muugen the most

I liked Muugen more than Rej yesterday. Do you think Rej is town? He seems very mellow so far.

Kekko was the main wagon or at least 2nd to LM last I was here Rej who is hard sussing me went on Kekko along with Kiku then randomly I came back and uwu was lynched thought I saw ratchet lead it?

trying to find final vote count rn.

whoever started it what did you gain from this mislynch who is scum based off of votes/interactions with jw?
Ratchet started the UWU wagon. Reason was that the game needs more activity so we should target inactive players and UWU/JW is not going to contribute much. I mostly agreed with it, though I would prefer someone coasting than someone with 0 posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.