[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we had just agreed to lynch ekko then at least we wouldn't have to deal with the frustration of having a #1 poster who doesn't even read the thread

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
well it’s already been stated, so let’s just begin shall we.
why waste any more time here.
Okay, so I wanted to make sure we were on the same page, but given that you're not really willing to be transparent, I'll lay it out.

I was blocked by scum yesterday. That was my primary reason - I'd pushed JW and was blocked. Do you have any specific issue with this?

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
look at write ups

usopp should be confirmed town for you, no?
if his ability is what I believe it to be then yes but I won’t say it out loud but I doubt it’s him cause I am also fine.
If we had just agreed to lynch ekko then at least we wouldn't have to deal with the frustration of having a #1 poster who doesn't even read the thread
tHat part!
Okay, so I wanted to make sure we were on the same page, but given that you're not really willing to be transparent, I'll lay it out.

I was blocked by scum yesterday. That was my primary reason - I'd pushed JW and was blocked. Do you have any specific issue with this?
sounds like an angle and a half you should already know not all actions are push through right away, sounds like a weak angle to play here.
hmm I am conflicted here.

1. His vote was all over the place , but almost exclusively on people already under fire. Like some kind of supersheep
sure

2. Cowardly attempt to CFD me with no reasoning
welp, alternative was jw who's confirmed town so i'm not going to hold it against him

3. Then claims he wanted an inactive lynch so active players can step it up day 2
tbh if i was here i'd advocate for no lynch tbh

4. Of his few posts ON day 2 as of my post he mainly just demanded someone explain their reads and then got defensive about being called defensive
I didn't read it like this, i don't think there's reason for him to get called defensive to begin with so i don't mind him calling it out tbh.

But you said he's being opportunistic. Only thing out of these 5 that match the accusation would be 1 imo

But you said he's being opportunistic. Only thing out of these 5 that match the accusation would be 1 imo
Do I NEED more than one thing for a scum read on day 2 in a 30 page game? If you look at my exact words I said "not a lot to go on but so far I'm feeling destroya is a little opportunistic". You have accepted my point in regards to this. Ergo I will refuse any more pushing based on it

Do I NEED more than one thing for a scum read on day 2 in a 30 page game? If you look at my exact words I said "not a lot to go on but so far I'm feeling destroya is a little opportunistic". You have accepted my point in regards to this. Ergo I will refuse any more pushing based on it
Nah, but i didn't ask you why you scum read him. I asked why you called him opportunistic

Status
Not open for further replies.