[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Because we were masons.
Its an Ariess game, lord knows what passives and other anti invest abilities you had...
And what does roleblocking do to work against those passives? Roleblocks negate active abilities. Honestly, in a game like this, your best target is a player you can be reasonably confident was blocked by scum day 1?

Ratchet

For what it's worth I'm inclined to believe Conq, bcause it addresses the difference in what I'm told too regarding the target, it's just thick.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Why did you vote me earlier if you protected me today? Also, when did this protection apply - if it was from start of today, then we know for sure that the person who blocked me is town too.
I wanted to see if my protection was in the right spot. I was also hoping to bait scum to target you.

Ratchet

I wanted to see if my protection was in the right spot. I was also hoping to bait scum to target you.
I feel like you'd be more likely to dissuade them if they think my lynch is viable, though? I will admit - I'm quite surprised you of all players would target me with an ability like this, but presuming that colours are accurate I think you're probably town too.

So that's Conq/you as town. I'll read up over tomorrow, anything else I need to know here?

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I feel like you'd be more likely to dissuade them if they think my lynch is viable, though? I will admit - I'm quite surprised you of all players would target me with an ability like this, but presuming that colours are accurate I think you're probably town too.

So that's Conq/you as town. I'll read up over tomorrow, anything else I need to know here?
well partially I read you scum here given the last days worth of events if you’re claiming league targeted you there is still Batman faction or indie/cult.

I chose you as my ability is a one shot so I had to choose a sure shot and was hoping league would’ve targeted you again today, so at the very least I would’ve taken out one scum from either faction sad it had to be AM.

Status
Not open for further replies.