[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright dumb townies, here's the deal: I'm going to be at the zoo in an hour and I dont know if ill have a chance to get back online after, so I might miss the end of day. So before that happens, I have one question for you

I can find out the ??? of one of the night write ups. I only have one shot of this. Where do you want me to use it
I think mafia faction kill would be the best option.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I'm going to reiterate that I think Kiku is the way here today - her response to my vote was the classic scum "you will regret this!" refrain, and there was no attempt to actually deconstruct my post (just telling me I would look bad).

I don't put much stock into the claim- fake writeups can be a thing here for one, and for two it's not impossible or even that uncommon for scum to have these abilities as well.

As far as Rej is concerned, at the risk of looking silly in about 5 hours time, I'm not convinced his approach today as scum is to doubt keep town on town Muugen without even really trying to dress it up, he doesn't strike me as having any care as to how he's perceived. He can be brash as scum, to be sure, but he's not just random, and he would realise the futility in opposing Muugen still in light if the evidence at hand.

So if we could get votes moving in that direction, that would be swell.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
His reads did seem weird.
To piggy back off this - I dislike his read on me too. He starts by asserting I haven't given a read on X, and then jumps to the next poi t once I demonstrate where it lies. I think if Kiku is scum, he's a plausible bet for a partner too - my only reservation would be it would be awfully egregious as scum to buddy each other like that. Still, in isolation I am not a fan of that slot.

Day #2, Vote Count #1
up to post #1,125

Scoreboard

Rej - 4
Kiku - 2
Destroya - 2
Ekkologix - 1
Zolo - 1
Lord Melkor - 1
SakazOuki - 1
Conquistad0r - 1

Details

Reborn: Conquistad0r
Lord Melkor: Rej
Charlie: Kiku -> Rej
Rej: Muugen -> Kiku -> Lord Melkor
Muugen: Ratchet -> Ekkologix -> Rej
Xlaw: Rej
Kiku: Xlaw -> Destroya
Destroya: Conquistad0r -> Kiku
SakazOuki: Destroya
Kagurashii: Ekkologix
Ratchet: Kiku
Psylocke: zolo
T-Pein: SakazOuki

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Vote Rej, he is scum.

I'm going to reiterate that I think Kiku is the way here today - her response to my vote was the classic scum "you will regret this!" refrain, and there was no attempt to actually deconstruct my post (just telling me I would look bad).

I don't put much stock into the claim- fake writeups can be a thing here for one, and for two it's not impossible or even that uncommon for scum to have these abilities as well.

As far as Rej is concerned, at the risk of looking silly in about 5 hours time, I'm not convinced his approach today as scum is to doubt keep town on town Muugen without even really trying to dress it up, he doesn't strike me as having any care as to how he's perceived. He can be brash as scum, to be sure, but he's not just random, and he would realise the futility in opposing Muugen still in light if the evidence at hand.

So if we could get votes moving in that direction, that would be swell.
Rej looks bad overall regardless if he doesn’t care how he’s perceived he openly admitted his read and reasoning for voting me last cycle was purely based off of OMGUS then today admired it was further spite for who knows what reasons.

Hes not even reading the thread nor making an attempt at it he just blindly followed a sheep vote when dest called him out on it.

the dude is scum if not a liability. Rej is the lynch today.

someone can target between Kiku/dest either rb kill or something or alter them so we can keep them in check.

Status
Not open for further replies.