[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Let's talk about this. Joker logically should target confirmed townies. The list goes like this:
Conq
Muugen
Rej (already culted then unculted)
Potentially Apollo
If rej can get unculted then there is slim chance even mafia can be culted. I have seen this type of cult in one game

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
If you are going to judge every slot with deceit when host has used different colours then it's no use continuing the argument because you are going to disapprove everything
You always fall back to colors.
Colors are there for an obv reason but that doesnt mean they are means to end all.

If colors were sole indicator of aligment and are always to be trusted then whats stopping all of us to do action and then claim?

I'm also not liking you because you are throwing shade at me.
Im not throwing shade at you, i am straight up accusing you of being potential scum

Submitted a kill shot on hime
Good job, I hope ur proud of urself

No one can give a proper reason to vote/sus me nor r they even willing to engage in any form with me

I'm getting punished bc host couldn't find a sub yet for me and pews slot was given priority over mine
U guys truly suck

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
You always fall back to colors.
Colors are there for an obv reason but that doesnt mean they are means to end all.

If colors were sole indicator of aligment and are always to be trusted then whats stopping all of us to do action and then claim?

Im not throwing shade at you, i am straight up accusing you of being potential scum
That won't work now because as Aries mentioned that he won't be using colours anymore. You are being dense if you are going to avoid seeing obvious facts. Just let me do my thing as I'm not here to cause any trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.