[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
There was no pressure. It's your fault that you thought I was town. I was claiming to be indie from the beginning but i was naive to assume you checked the colours when my actions showed up. Now you are projecting your foolery on to me and painting me as a liar.
People legit still think you are town

Your hinting is vague af

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Prior to me directly asking you that there was 0 of talk about your supposed indie afiliation
Dude listen, i was not claiming town, okay. Those who saw the action show up already knew that Catwoman was not town as she had different colours. So it was already established fact that she's an indie. So I didn't even think that was a question.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Dude listen, i was not claiming town, okay. Those who saw the action show up already knew that Catwoman was not town as she had different colours. So it was already established fact that she's an indie. So I didn't even think that was a question.
And yet people still come to learn you are an indie

And why are you eager to lynch and kill people? Doesnt that go against your wincon?

And wht is it a problem to say who you stole from and what ability?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
If anyone wants to claim their ability has been stolen, I'll wait for them first.
Why?

You can directly drop the name and we can ask them straightforwardly. This is easier than tag everyone and then wait till everyone answer the question

Kagu Nyan

And yet people still come to learn you are an indie

And why are you eager to lynch and kill people? Doesnt that go against your wincon?

And wht is it a problem to say who you stole from and what ability?
Lynching and killing doesn't matter to me and I'll support townies with this. As i have to steal from 1 person from every faction and as long as there are others in same faction, I'm good to go.

Also, I'm not denying that I stole something. If anyone got anything stolen then they should step forward. Why is that a problem?

Kagu Nyan

Why?

You can directly drop the name and we can ask them straightforwardly. This is easier than tag everyone and then wait till everyone answer the question
No, sorry I can't. Let that person step forward first. Then I'll clear everything.

Kagu Nyan

But it should matter. You reduce your POE of possible targets. Sure finding town is easy, but LoS? Mafia? 2 Inmates?

What if any of people you advocated to kill are ones you need for wincon?

Bcs you can just say yourself, esp if they mafia
Please. You don't have to help me achieve my wincon. I can manage myself.

:pepecroc:

Status
Not open for further replies.