Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I'll be rip

I had a one shot--chose to scan Ratchet
Batfam

My observations led me to this
Whether mafia is going to play tug o war over this to discredit this claim, it puts me in a weird position that really relies on game meta rather than mechanics

Do with this what you will
Ratchet scanned as Batfamily?

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Will you now share whom you targeted?

There is no point in waiting for everyone as few won't even care to respond and we can't keep track on everything
Yes, just a bit more.

Aries is still processing my actions and so my info is not yet updated.

But I'll tell you one thing - i haven't challenged Kiku at all. I challenged Melkor thinking I'll get one from LoS down and i see that i got blocked so not sure why Kiku is claiming so.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'll be rip

I had a one shot--chose to scan Ratchet
Batfam

My observations led me to this
Whether mafia is going to play tug o war over this to discredit this claim, it puts me in a weird position that really relies on game meta rather than mechanics

Do with this what you will
how sure r u with this result? like can it be manipulated etc

did u claim cop before or hint at it anywhere?

reason is i didnt expect ratchet to be mafia, tho i kept thinking this is not a mutiball and i remember ratchet have interactions that lead me to belive he and melkor are not aligned. i dont remember interactions with him and hime

if ratchet is scum i expected him to be cult

Emil

Certified Memelord
i challenged muugen to RPS in day 1 (which appeared n1 WU). if i win i roleblock him. was not told if i won or not, but he didint seem roleblocked

havent done anything since

i could have done something about the failed lynch but was inactive fk

how sure r u with this result? like can it be manipulated etc

did u claim cop before or hint at it anywhere?

reason is i didnt expect ratchet to be mafia, tho i kept thinking this is not a mutiball and i remember ratchet have interactions that lead me to belive he and melkor are not aligned. i dont remember interactions with him and hime

if ratchet is scum i expected him to be cult
you know I don't hint and release info when I see it fit

And yes, I am aware it could be manipulated
Are you playing on my paranoia sir? ;]
Not ruling out that it could be fucked with

But there is a tell I noticed with Ratchet that made me want to use a one-shot on

Status
Not open for further replies.