[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nightwing role

(Escrima Sticks) Target any player and role block them for the cycle. Works three times

(Taser Charge) If you are killed or lynched. Paralyze 2 players for the cycle. Works once

(Night Vision Goggles) See 3 incoming night actions. Stop one, redirect one and let one pass. Works once

(Acrobatic) Target any player and hide behind them
All actions that target you target them instead. Works once

(First Aid Kit) Make one Gotham Knight role immune to status ailment abilities for three phases. Works three times

Between kiku and saka, I think saka looks more townie to me

Kiku - I am not sure.

And, my argument was you saying "they both belong to same team" doesn't hold much ground
What looks townie about Sakaz?

I mean, they don't have to be part of the same team, but their play has been god awful.

I dont bother to respond to any of your points because 1. I'm not going to waste my breath on scum as mediocre as you and 2. Because besides all of your ridiculous "evidence" of my scumminess you refuse to account for any of the evidence of my towniness(of which there is many)
See now you're just talking mad shit. You don't respond because you know you're caught. Calling me mediocre is just a laugh because didn't you out yourself as wolf in a game because you sucked so badly?

Please show me evidence of you being townie. And where have you accounted my towniness despite finding Melkor and Ratchet as wolf D1?

Emil

Certified Memelord
ok so id rather vote saka than kiku or dest. his vote is very slimy. also random a55hole being on that wagon with no comment is not something im willing to follow

when asked to elaborate what faction he thinks dest is from, sakazouki replies with a quote then vanishes and is unable to elaborate further lol

vote lynch sakazouki

@T-Pein™ vote sakazouki

ok so id rather vote saka than kiku or dest. his vote is very slimy. also random a55hole being on that wagon with no comment is not something im willing to follow

when asked to elaborate what faction he thinks dest is from, sakazouki replies with a quote then vanishes and is unable to elaborate further lol

vote lynch sakazouki

@T-Pein™ vote sakazouki
Why Saka over Kiku, though? I think they've both equally played like shit and have been terrified of trying to formulate thoughts or responses. Kiku can't connect me to mates either and instead just wants to sit on me without any further discussion about the next step.

vote lynch sakazouki

@T-Pein™ vote sakazouki
This is a very sus lynch
Or maybe you just haven’t been keeping up with the game for a while. I’ve been on Dest for a while now.

I wouldn’t start a lynch in this manner if I was scum anyway, because Dest will be lynched eventually and according to the results they might be some repercussion, but then again there won’t be because I already know Dest’s role.

Emil

Certified Memelord
This is a very sus lynch
Or maybe you just haven’t been keeping up with the game for a while. I’ve been on Dest for a while now.

I wouldn’t start a lynch in this manner if I was scum anyway, because Dest will be lynched eventually and according to the results they might be some repercussion, but then again there won’t be because I already know Dest’s role.
could u tell me the case on him? if u have been on him on awhile shud be easy. please bulletpoint it for me

he seems unaligned with the flipped scum to me

This is a very sus lynch

What in earth is this garbage? You're claiming I'm Joker because I said 'why so serious'. You also said you appreciate that I was having fun. So which is it? Am I having fun or did I slip? You really can't seem to say.

Saka looks townie to me. Town lean.

His reads had been good so far.

Also, he thinks dest is joker because dest made a post saying " why so serious" - catchphrase of joker
So if Saka's reads are good you must agree I'm the Joker for saying his catch phrase? Yet you haven't even tried to push me.

Also, what reads of Saka do you think are good?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
So if Saka's reads are good you must agree I'm the Joker for saying his catch phrase? Yet you haven't even tried to push me.

Also, what reads of Saka do you think are good?
He read me as town even before I hinted at my role and made two kill shots.

Also, he sussed ratchet and hime as scum as well. He also had sus on melkor if I remember well

Regarding you - " why so serious " is tinfoil. but him highlighting it means he is actually paying attention to who is saying what and I would prefer to have him around especially when many are barely saying anything

Reborn

Infact, the person who piqued my interest is rej - he quickly jumped to vote me when I shot a kill at hime.

And, since hime flipped bat family he barely said anything.

We need more for him.

Him getting culted can't be enough to clear him as town as I have seen games when even Mafia got culted.

Reborn

Also, we can't let pot and xlaw and pein coast anymore.

There is nothing going from these 3 slots.

And, player list mention bill slipton is in the game - I don't even remember him doing anything

He read me as town even before I hinted at my role and made two kill shots.

Also, he sussed ratchet and hime as scum as well. He also had sus on melkor if I remember well

Regarding you - " why so serious " is tinfoil. but him highlighting it means he is actually paying attention to who is saying what and I would prefer to have him around especially when many are barely saying anything
I mean, I don't think it's really much credit to say that he read you town considering no one else knows your alignment and it's easy for wolves to hands out town reads.

I'd really advise you to go back and look at Saka's iso then because they only ever mention hime twice and there are no reasons attached to it at all, more like just throwing names out there. Through my quick iso, I didn't see any Ratchet suss, and Saka said that maybe Melkor was Joker (this came after my 'why so serious' post). I think you're a bit foggy on Saka's slot.

Saying that they're somewhat posting is reason enough to keep them around really isn't that apt of a point; we're on day four, you're just going to keep players because they're posting a bit?

Also, we can't let pot and xlaw and pein coast anymore.

There is nothing going from these 3 slots.

And, player list mention bill slipton is in the game - I don't even remember him doing anything
I'd say Pot and Tpein are good candidates for Joker. I'm not sure why Xlaw even signs up for games since he literally is inactive in them always. Bill should either be subbed or modkilled at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.