Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
The catch phrase is a complimentary joke, come on dude lmfao
Its an invest
:shame:

Make it obvious for noob like me lol
there is no issue with that. im asking you how did u arrive to this conclusion exactly from his posts. if u have a mechanical result pls present it. u r being slimy about this wagon which i dont like

also how many cults in game rn im not keeping up with shit. i know rej got unculted
He has Mechanical result on Dest
Blue ones. Look at Ratchet's posts.

Wild thought, but look at Ra's role and fake lynch ability. You think there's any chance melkor's Lynch was faked?

I thought he meant he used some kind of investigation.

Btw, if someone could paralyze/Burn/whatever Kagu like 3 times, it would be great.
I can see Dest or Saka being scum tbh, but i'd rather take care of Pot seeing how defensive of him Ratchet was. Vig shoot works too.

Vote Lynch Pot Goblin
Tagged pot twice and he didn't care to respond.

We can vig pot but we should vote dest as saka is claiming Mechanical result on dest being joker.

This will give info on both dest and saka.

He is contributing and his reads were handy.

You have to give me more reasons if you wanna convince me for saka

And, we have other players who had been more sus than saka. Why not push them, dest?
Please tell me who you think has been more suss? You dropped the names of Pot, Xlaw, and Tpein as needing to do more, but do you really think their play as been suss?

We can vig pot but we should vote dest as saka is claiming Mechanical result on dest being joker.

I don't believe for a second Saka has mech info first of all because I'm I'm town, but also if he did, he wouldn't just sit on it like he has and then tried to call me Joker because of me using his catch phrase, instead he'd try to bury me and use whatever he has to do so. If he has mech info, why has he been so casual with it? He's just now saying he has a check after trying to push and vote me to no avail. The fact that you want to believe he has mech and you still aren't voting me also raises questions here.

Even Saka's reveal that he has mech info is slimey. He hid it in a post instead of shouting it to the world and tagging others. Look how Watson handled her check on Ratchet compared to how Saka is handling his supposed check. It reeks of him trying to push me and failing, so now he's just going to say he's checked me.

##Vote Lynch SakazOuki

@SakazOuki please come and explain why you're just saying this mech info now after so long? You've had a chance to bury me and you've literally held key information to your chest and have only said it in a last ditch attempt to get me over.

guess that's right if he's joker

Vote Lynch Destroya

still, if he's just culted I'd rather look for actual cl or mafia

guess that's right if he's joker

Vote Lynch Destroya

still, if he's just culted I'd rather look for actual cl or mafia
Saka has literally been tunneling me since D1 and is now only coming out (in the middle of a day) to say he has mech info on me. Does that not make you stop and pause at all?

Rej

This forum is retarded.

obligatory post
I knew Ratchet was scum since D1, my most utter gut feeling came true. I will tell you guys more about my strategy after the game. In this scumflooded thread I will avoid any strategy leaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.