[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I mean, I don't think it's really much credit to say that he read you town considering no one else knows your alignment and it's easy for wolves to hands out town reads.

I'd really advise you to go back and look at Saka's iso then because they only ever mention hime twice and there are no reasons attached to it at all, more like just throwing names out there. Through my quick iso, I didn't see any Ratchet suss, and Saka said that maybe Melkor was Joker (this came after my 'why so serious' post). I think you're a bit foggy on Saka's slot.

Saying that they're somewhat posting is reason enough to keep them around really isn't that apt of a point; we're on day four, you're just going to keep players because they're posting a bit?
He is contributing and his reads were handy.

You have to give me more reasons if you wanna convince me for saka

And, we have other players who had been more sus than saka. Why not push them, dest?

ok so id rather vote saka than kiku or dest. his vote is very slimy. also random a55hole being on that wagon with no comment is not something im willing to follow

when asked to elaborate what faction he thinks dest is from, sakazouki replies with a quote then vanishes and is unable to elaborate further lol

vote lynch sakazouki

@T-Pein™ vote sakazouki
vote lynch sakazouki

could u tell me the case on him? if u have been on him on awhile shud be easy. please bulletpoint it for me

he seems unaligned with the flipped scum to me
You seem to be adamant on targeting me without reading any of my posts
I mentioned multiple times that Destroya is cult, so what's the issue here I wonder

Emil

Certified Memelord
You seem to be adamant on targeting me without reading any of my posts
I mentioned multiple times that Destroya is cult, so what's the issue here I wonder
there is no issue with that. im asking you how did u arrive to this conclusion exactly from his posts. if u have a mechanical result pls present it. u r being slimy about this wagon which i dont like

also how many cults in game rn im not keeping up with shit. i know rej got unculted

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Kahi, why do you care to vote?

Your sole wincon is to steal from every faction then why you are casting votes?

Why not play as per your netural wincon?
Because my stealing keeps failing and I'm mad. Just let me win the RPS rounds peacefully and I won't interfere. 😭

sakazuki didnt answer me this earlier. which mafia faction do u think dest is part of originally?
i can iso interaction with him and the flipped scum from that faction to see equity
Blue ones. Look at Ratchet's posts.

I looked into ratchet posts.

Yesterday I had a small argument with him in thread and the reason was when I said I submitted a kill on hime, ratchet made a post saying he understands hime angle and he is fine with voting hime. This struck me odd.

Before that he was fine with voting kiku and saka. He even casted vote on kiku and told us Kiku is the way

I don't think any Mafia has more 3 members or at max 4 because we have two Mafia and a cult.

So, I don't think kiku and saka are in same team as ratchet
Wild thought, but look at Ra's role and fake lynch ability. You think there's any chance melkor's Lynch was faked?

ok so id rather vote saka than kiku or dest. his vote is very slimy. also random a55hole being on that wagon with no comment is not something im willing to follow

when asked to elaborate what faction he thinks dest is from, sakazouki replies with a quote then vanishes and is unable to elaborate further lol

vote lynch sakazouki

@T-Pein™ vote sakazouki
I thought he meant he used some kind of investigation.

Btw, if someone could paralyze/Burn/whatever Kagu like 3 times, it would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.