Chapter Discussion "Damn it's impossible to fight here!"

So Admirals need to go all out and do enormous environmental destruction in order to succeed against (fresh) commander (at most) level characters. Meanwhile base Kaido one shots YC1+ level characters with one blow to the face.
I do believe that Kaido is stronger than Fuji or GB, but come on. I mean Fujitora could use his gravity to at least try to pin them down or send them in the sky on the contrary.

But then again it's hardly the first time a character suffers from the plot induced stupidity and forgot about my powers tropes in OP.

Mixed feelings here.
1- Damn, look at the size of Aramaki in that last page. He's pretty cool.
2- He's being nerfed for the sake of the plot, that's very obvious.Oda wants us to know the admirals aren't murdering their revo opponents "because plot".
But- Can't he win a fight by fine tuning his powers and using haki? Can he really not adapt? Oda handled this in a way that still feels disappointing.

Yup, cant he save the celestial dragons at the same time? Using his wood to push them away the battle field? After all he has great range, AoE and many hands he can ise for it while he fights just 1 opponent.

So Admirals need to go all out and do enormous environmental destruction in order to succeed against (fresh) commander (at most) level characters. Meanwhile base Kaido one shots YC1+ level characters with one blow to the face.
Admirals dont have low level attacks like thunder bagua. Fujitora doesnt know how to fight without making craters. Greenbull struggles to fight without draining all nutrients within a 5 mile radius.

If akainu was on the rooftop, onigashima would have melted into nothing.

You mean when Queen put Big Mom to sleep? And we all saw what a huge fraud Queen was. Greenbull negged him + King btw.
Post automatically merged:

Cause plot. Are you serious? Why didnt Sabo go and defeated Doffy instead of wasting time on Burgess and hangin around? Why was Zoro doing useless cardio on the birdcage instead to go and help Luffy who almost died multiple times?

There are always in every Arc several small plot holes power wise Oda uses for plot device only. He couldnt make any more clear that the Admirals were nerfed here. And he used that for the sake of the story to let the Revo Commanders survive.

Also we literally have seen 2min of them fighting lmao. That was 2 or 3 pages... I doubt you were making such claims when Kaido got trolled and demolished for 3 chapters straight by the Scabbards before fodderizing them. Yonkotards are such hypocrits.

Sabo would be negged by Doffy, that is why.

So according to your logic Big Mom wasn't nerfed because of her mental illness? She is just weaker than Queen right?
You are not right. You are putting several words in my mouth. Yes Big Mom was nerfed, and no Queen isnt even close to her in strength. But how can you then bring that Feat as an example for Big Mom's might? Thats ridiculous. Its like me saying Greenbull is a monster cause he stalls Morley when holding back completely. That would be an awful example for his strength.

And I know why you did that. Cause Big Mom throwing Queen through some buildings is almost the best Feat we saw from her in over half a decade of massive screen time. You gotta admit Oda did her so dirty.

Saying someone who didn't know what was coming his way, was hit off guard is an excuse?
I said excuse cause you try to sweet talk Big Mom getting knocked out by Queen a little too much, acting like it was not her fault and not part of her character. Just admit that Big Mom is a liability and its part of her character to nerf herself all the time, in addition to her overall low iq and weak psychological characteristics.

Talking about Whitebeard old age and illness is just an excuse?
No, it would be like you saying "Whitebeard is just ill, if he wasnt ill he would be the strongest in the verse, thats why we arent allowed to count his illness". But we gotta accept illness is part of Whitebeard in his old age and a nerf which is part of his character, just like the nerfs on Big Mom are part of her character.

LMAO so their bandages were just for show
Stop it. At this point of the story you should know that bandages arent necessarily a sign for being exhausted and injured. Its just there to show that a character passed a fight/war.

For example Sengoku had a full body bandage after the Marineford war, even though we saw him being completely clean at the end of the war and barely fought.

Its just a plot device Oda uses. And I dont doubt that King and Queen were injured after their fight, but they had a whole week to recover. So you cannot tell me they werent at least close to full recovery.

and Shanks remark was wrong ??
No, thats not what I'm saying. Luffy and co were surely not at 100%. But
1) King and Queen are ancient zoan users and thus recover much quicker than regular humans. They were not who Shanks was refering to.
2) Not being fully recovered is something that surely makes a different in a high diff fight in the long run. But you cannot tell me that if 2 characters X and Y get negged by Z in no time with no efforts, that it would make any difference if X and Y were 100% fit instead of 90%.

What I'm telling you is that if Greenbull mid to high diffed them, I could definitely understand people saying that the fight could be harder for Greenbull if he fought them pre Wano Arc. But you cannot say that in a neg diff.

Did you forget Marco, Yamato and Luffy are MYTHICAL Zoan, a class higher than ancient zoan but were covered in bandages a week after the war?
Again same bandage argument which is faulty. Cause bandages can never tell you much about the state a character is at that moment. Do you really think Marco was in need of bandages? Dude is literally a Phoenix and barely fought in the war. Oda just gave everyone bandages to show that they passed a war.

If there was a character appearing in Wano and negging Luffy at that point, without a doubt it would not make a difference for Luffy if he had a 2-3 days more of rest to get back to 100%. If he came and high to extreme diffed Luffy after multiple hours of fighting, okay, fair argument that his fatigue costs him the fight in the long run.

Its simple logic. Oda clearly dropped the sentence "I told you not to attack me. As an Admiral I cannot be beaten by mere Commanders." after negging them to show the huge difference in power an Admiral has in comparison to a Commander. I swear it was clear to everyone apart of all these Yonkotards who are envious that Greenbull utterly fodderized the 2 strongest fighters - one of the best Feats of another Yonko was to throw one of those Commanders through some buildings.
:gokulaugh:
There are levels to this game.

You are not right. You are putting several words in my mouth. Yes Big Mom was nerfed, and no Queen isnt even close to her in strength. But how can you then bring that Feat as an example for Big Mom's might? Thats ridiculous. Its like me saying Greenbull is a monster cause he stalls Morley when holding back completely. That would be an awful example for his strength.

And I know why you did that. Cause Big Mom throwing Queen through some buildings is almost the best Feat we saw from her in over half a decade of massive screen time. You gotta admit Oda did her so dirty.

I said excuse cause you try to sweet talk Big Mom getting knocked out by Queen a little too much, acting like it was not her fault and not part of her character. Just admit that Big Mom is a liability and its part of her character to nerf herself all the time, in addition to her overall low iq and weak psychological characteristics.

No, it would be like you saying "Whitebeard is just ill, if he wasnt ill he would be the strongest in the verse, thats why we arent allowed to count his illness". But we gotta accept illness is part of Whitebeard in his old age and a nerf which is part of his character, just like the nerfs on Big Mom are part of her character.

Stop it. At this point of the story you should know that bandages arent necessarily a sign for being exhausted and injured. Its just there to show that a character passed a fight/war.

For example Sengoku had a full body bandage after the Marineford war, even though we saw him being completely clean at the end of the war and barely fought.

Its just a plot device Oda uses. And I dont doubt that King and Queen were injured after their fight, but they had a whole week to recover. So you cannot tell me they werent at least close to full recovery.

No, thats not what I'm saying. Luffy and co were surely not at 100%. But
1) King and Queen are ancient zoan users and thus recover much quicker than regular humans. They were not who Shanks was refering to.
2) Not being fully recovered is something that surely makes a different in a high diff fight in the long run. But you cannot tell me that if 2 characters X and Y get negged by Z in no time with no efforts, that it would make any difference if X and Y were 100% fit instead of 90%.

What I'm telling you is that if Greenbull mid to high diffed them, I could definitely understand people saying that the fight could be harder for Greenbull if he fought them pre Wano Arc. But you cannot say that in a neg diff.

Again same bandage argument which is faulty. Cause bandages can never tell you much about the state a character is at that moment. Do you really think Marco was in need of bandages? Dude is literally a Phoenix and barely fought in the war. Oda just gave everyone bandages to show that they passed a war.

If there was a character appearing in Wano and negging Luffy at that point, without a doubt it would not make a difference for Luffy if he had a 2-3 days more of rest to get back to 100%. If he came and high to extreme diffed Luffy after multiple hours of fighting, okay, fair argument that his fatigue costs him the fight in the long run.

Its simple logic. Oda clearly dropped the sentence "I told you not to attack me. As an Admiral I cannot be beaten by mere Commanders." after negging them to show the huge difference in power an Admiral has in comparison to a Commander. I swear it was clear to everyone apart of all these Yonkotards who are envious that Greenbull utterly fodderized the 2 strongest fighters - one of the best Feats of another Yonko was to throw one of those Commanders through some buildings.
:gokulaugh:
There are levels to this game.

Jesus, all this just to admit that she was nerfed which was my f*cking point. And only needed two hakiless move to take Queen out. Something Ryo couldn't even do in his full broccoli form against Morley of all people. He needs his full power to be effective against him.

So much mental gymnastics to prove how Shanks was wrong in his assessment and how Oda was playing tricks with Luffy and Marco by having them fully covered in bandages because ''I sAiD sO'', even tho as day passed he was gradually losing his bandages, but it probably was just for aesthetic reason based on your logic. And I'm the biased one here.
Alright man, I ain't wasting any more time on you.

Jesus, all this just to admit that she was nerfed which was my f*cking point. And only needed two hakiless move to take Queen out. Something Ryo couldn't even do in his full broccoli form against Morley of all people. He needs his full power to be effective against him.
Take out? She literally just threw Queen through some buildings... He stood up almost immedeatly and was not damaged at all. What Greenbull did to Queen, that is "taking out".

So much mental gymnastics to prove how Shanks was wrong in his assessment and how Oda was playing tricks with Luffy and Marco by having them fully covered in bandages because ''I sAiD sO'', even tho as day passed he was gradually losing his bandages, but it probably was just for aesthetic reason based on your logic. And I'm the biased one here.
So much just to explain the obvious to you...

Alright man, I ain't wasting any more time on you.
Keep coping.

lol, I love how yonkosmucks try to use Yonko' weak ass attacks as some sort of "proof" against Admirals.

Is it Admirals' fault that their cocks so huge that just them turning around destroys a city? They have to act as if everyone around them are ants. Imagine standing in the middle of an ant colony and having a task of not hurting a single one of them.

Oda has to go out of his way like 4 times in a chapter to say that Admirals being held back, because they can terraform the planet on a whim.
Meanwhile 2 Yonko having a death battle and going all out against 5 rookies couldn't destroy a thin layer of skull of Onigashima rooftop.
:chirstsad: I agree that Yonko would do better against Morley than Aramaki did since their attacks won't do jack shit to Celestial dragons.

Admirals' weakest attacks dwarf Yonko' strongest attacks in sheer magnitude

Uh huh, and what about Kaido having an extended fight with Tobi Roppo level characters and big mom failing to damage chopper or getting ran over by Franky?

lol, I love how yonkosmucks try to use Yonko' weak ass attacks as some sort of "proof" against Admirals.

Is it Admirals' fault that their cocks so huge that just them turning around destroys a city? They have to act as if everyone around them are ants. Imagine standing in the middle of an ant colony and having a task of not hurting a single one of them.

Oda has to go out of his way like 4 times in a chapter to say that Admirals being held back, because they can terraform the planet on a whim.
Meanwhile 2 Yonko having a death battle and going all out against 5 rookies couldn't destroy a thin layer of skull of Onigashima rooftop.
:chirstsad: I agree that Yonko would do better against Morley than Aramaki did since their attacks won't do jack shit to Celestial dragons.

Admirals' weakest attacks dwarf Yonko' strongest attacks in sheer magnitude
Short-term memory yoncucks at it again. Have they forgotten this happened ?

Brook literally took attacks from sane full power meme using Zeus and Prometheus and he kept getting up. This was merely a nerf BM put upon herself while the Admirals literally get a death penalty if a single CD get touched. 😭

Brook literally took attacks from sane full power meme using Zeus and Prometheus and he kept getting up. This was merely a nerf BM put upon herself while the Admirals literally get a death penalty if a single CD get touched. 😭
This is way worst than Brook's situation:

There was a war and Marco was fight 1vs1 with BigMom

Basically BigMom couldn't use Napoleon + ACoC against Marco to win easily? LOL

I hate how Fujitora, a chad Admiral with powers of fookin GRAVITY, is struggling to even precisely throw the intruders far away from Marie Geois. Oda just humiliates the power of gravity lol he cant execute manga powers properly any more.
yes

i remember that during DR Fujitora used gravity to don't hurt DR's civilians and he immobilized them

and now he can't do it against Morley and Karasu lmao

Understantable, Oda justified Revo army not getting negged by admirals by explaining they were heavily restrained like 5 times in 3 different chapters

Even though the story needed the revos to get the W, Oda really did his best to preserve admirals portrayal. Dude really wanted to make it crystal clear lol.

meanwhile you got pathetic fodders like Big Job needing 3 chapters to finally take down someone below vet level while going all out, even expressing surprise at him still standing or jobber like 100 hostages man needing l10 chapters to take down the scrubbards (and they were all up 30 minutes later lol) after getting ragdolled by them and getting his attack deflected by Raizo lmao. No justification, they’re just that incompetent I guess.

Also they are the same people that were denying the nerf til last week, they have to move the goalpost otherwise they’ll have to admit they were wrong about something that was very obvious. ( that super strict Akainu said no excuse :josad:)

"It's impossible to fight here" only means that the admirals can't aim. Fujitora doesn't have any intermediary attack before throwing meteors. And Aramaki is too fat to fight there. I have to wonder what the final war will look like "omg the whole Imu gang is nerfed because of the geography"