Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Concerning Asura why do you think Oda didnt use this move for the new world? We are talking about more than 9 years without seeing this move :feelscryingman:

Not only for the manga but also for the past post-skip movies which arent canon. I mean in this occasion, the producer could use some Asura for Zoro dont they?

Do you think that Oda doesnt like to draw it? Or perhaps he wants some Wow moments with Zoro in the future?

I mean Asura was the best moved (form) water 7 arc in which Luffy used Gr3 and Sanji diable jumb. Both Sanji and Luffy are using that move as much as possible in every fight( smalls skirmish too). Any reason why Zoro doesnt use Asura? Is it to overkill?

Last point, against Monet (she was a logia) and the rooms was full of snow, so in order to defeat her (remember Pica annoying ability to run away, Monet could had done the same), Zoro needed some way to stun her, like some sort of cc (talking like a game). So what do you think about Zoro ability that cut Monet. Where does that thing come from? Some sort of breaking her will to move (I mean the room was pretty big she could easy escape or create a snow clone?

In wano we have a panel with the sumo guys that implied an aura around Zoro. Do you think both occasion are connected?

Concerning Asura why do you think Oda didnt use this move for the new world? We are talking about more than 9 years without seeing this move :feelscryingman:

Not only for the manga but also for the past post-skip movies which arent canon. I mean in this occasion, the producer could use some Asura for Zoro dont they?

Do you think that Oda doesnt like to draw it? Or perhaps he wants some Wow moments with Zoro in the future?

I mean Asura was the best moved (form) water 7 arc in which Luffy used Gr3 and Sanji diable jumb. Both Sanji and Luffy are using that move as much as possible in every fight( smalls skirmish too). Any reason why Zoro doesnt use Asura? Is it to overkill?

Last point, against Monet (she was a logia) and the rooms was full of snow, so in order to defeat her (remember Pica annoying ability to run away, Monet could had done the same), Zoro needed some way to stun her, like some sort of cc (talking like a game). So what do you think about Zoro ability that cut Monet. Where does that thing come from? Some sort of breaking her will to move (I mean the room was pretty big she could easy escape or create a snow clone?

In wano we have a panel with the sumo guys that implied an aura around Zoro. Do you think both occasion are connected?
He doesn't use it because it will be overoveroverkill lmao

Marimo_420

The Honoured One

Oda is saving saving Asura along with his coc reveal/awakening vs king. I think it does have to do a lot with impact and the right opposition for Zoro to go all out on.
That's what I hope/believe in for anyway

He might have some other ability - like you mentioned his aura. Cracker did something similar in WCI I think.

many say that oda keeping for a strong villain cuz till now zoro didn't meet one .

but I will say that oda changed his mind and want to get rid of Asura Technique , for a simple reason :
-zoro is known for 3 swords style , Santoryu is definition and a main figure for zoro character & as a swordsman
so if zoro has more powerful style (Kyutoryu) that's is superior to Santoryu this will make zoro lose his theme , he will not Santoryu swordsman , just a swordsman who can use many styles .

that's why i think asura is no more Technique for zoro .

if oda will give him more powerful Technique then it will be with Santoryu

but maybe i am wrong cuz oda already gave sanji RS which have many Technique outside his original style .

------

Kiki Kyutoryu: Asura literally meaning "Ghastly Nine Sword/Blade Style: Asura")

Ghastly : resembling a ghost
Also kaku said illusion , so what i want is zoro using Asura (with any style he want ) without drawing his swords
similar to this :steef:

Last edited:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
This is the move he used to dodge Kuma's pad canons IIRC. It's a pretty underrated technique.

Both Sanji and Luffy are using that move as much as possible in every fight( smalls skirmish too). Any reason why Zoro doesnt use Asura? Is it to overkill?
Zoro hasn't had a concluded fight with anyone strong enough to require it. His Santoryu techniques alone have let him overwhelm his opponents.

Oda doesn't want to spoil its (re)introduction outside the manga. G4 wasn't used in movies until Luffy first used it in the manga.

Yes.