Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Concerning Asura why do you think Oda didnt use this move for the new world? We are talking about more than 9 years without seeing this move :feelscryingman:
Not only for the manga but also for the past post-skip movies which arent canon. I mean in this occasion, the producer could use some Asura for Zoro dont they?

Do you think that Oda doesnt like to draw it? Or perhaps he wants some Wow moments with Zoro in the future?
I mean Asura was the best moved (form) water 7 arc in which Luffy used Gr3 and Sanji diable jumb. Both Sanji and Luffy are using that move as much as possible in every fight( smalls skirmish too). Any reason why Zoro doesnt use Asura? Is it to overkill?

Last point, against Monet (she was a logia) and the rooms was full of snow, so in order to defeat her (remember Pica annoying ability to run away, Monet could had done the same), Zoro needed some way to stun her, like some sort of cc (talking like a game). So what do you think about Zoro ability that cut Monet. Where does that thing come from? Some sort of breaking her will to move (I mean the room was pretty big she could easy escape or create a snow clone?

In wano we have a panel with the sumo guys that implied an aura around Zoro. Do you think both occasion are connected?
Regarding Monet, it was simply fear, she was paralyzed from the thought of getting cut to death.
There is an aura of demonic beast surrounding Zoro which scares some people but I dont think it was the case with Monet.

Regarding Asura, the obvious reason why it wasnt used is that it wasnt needed anywhere. He had no trouble dealing with any opponents so far without even going all out with Santoryu style.
Another thing is that even in a hard fight there needs to be a reason for Asura. If we take a look why he used it in the past - a hard thing to cut(Pacifista) and overwhelming combat style(Yontoryu), none of those were in Zoro's way until now.

In future fights, being King and Kaido, it's questionable if it will be used. Perhaps he cannot cut Kaido without Asura but I dont think it is required. King needs to have a combat style that is hard to deal with for Zoro to use Asura. Either he incorporates his wings and crow talons or fire-spreading ability will overwhelm Zoro and perhaps Asura will be used to disperse it unless he just cuts fire normally like Kinemon.

that's why i think asura is no more Technique for zoro .
Hello Moe-kun. :josad:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Is ashura zoro YC1 tier or admiral tier?
Damn zoro literally was still playing until now against his enemies, is there a limit on this guy?
This mang doesn't know the definition of the word 'limit'. He doesn't realise such a word exists.
:madmonk:
Seriously? I believe he can be a solid yc1 with Asura activated, but his dc will outclasses any at that level. DC wise he will be on the very cusp off of top tier.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Base zoro is already stronger than post timeskip luffy lmao
Well Base Zoro was a YC 3.5 (maybe even YC 3) before his Enma training. Enma training made him significantly stronger, so YC 2 or YC 2.5 seems appropriate to me.

This mang doesn't know the definition of the word 'limit'. He doesn't realise such a word exists.
:madmonk:
Seriously? I believe he can be a solid yc1 with Asura activated, but his dc will outclasses any at that level. DC wise he will be on the very cusp off of top tier.
I'm thinking King might get the Kaku treatment.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Well Base Zoro was a YC 3.5 (maybe even YC 3) before his Enma training. Enma training made him significantly stronger, so YC 2 or YC 2.5 seems appropriate to me.

I'm thinking King might get the Kaku treatment.
Base Zoro was easily above luffy after the timeskip. Luffy stans were on suicide watch before luffy pulled put g4 against doffy.
:suresure:

While I would pay any money for that to occur- it would literally stfu any doubters/haters. I think it would shit on king as a character and his standing.
It would be great if King contends with Asura Zoro for a while. Makes it more entertaining while making him a more credible villain.

Last edited: