How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

The payoff is going to be legendary when the World's Greatest Scientist Vegapunk gives a legendary L to the WG of Scientific Defense
That would be so epic tbh!

I forgot to show you recently the series that I mentioned to you that Oda has blatantly taken inspiration from/copied from and here is most of it at least anyway:

(The Adventures of Baron Munchausen for these:)

The Mysterious Cities of Gold - Esteban: Childof the Sun

Romancing Saga 2

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/7avcov
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ased-on-a-game-called-romancing-saga-2.35484/

Fuck it going all in:
Gorosei and Figarland are straw hat opponents on Elbaf.

Elbaf is based on the Jotunn a race of giants and connected to Norse Mythology. Their greatest enemies are the Aesir, a race of gods known for being gods of battle (literally warrior gods).

Straw hats and Sabo will reunite on Elbaf and with the death of Saturn the four other gorosei will mobilize along with the god knights to kill those who killed Saturn.

Fuck it going all in:
Gorosei and Figarland are straw hat opponents on Elbaf.

Elbaf is based on the Jotunn a race of giants and connected to Norse Mythology. Their greatest enemies are the Aesir, a race of gods known for being gods of battle (literally warrior gods).

Straw hats and Sabo will reunite on Elbaf and with the death of Saturn the four other gorosei will mobilize along with the god knights to kill those who killed Saturn.
Seem like it will last 7 years

@MarineHQ @EmperorKinyagi @Elder Lee Hung @SakazOuki @ranady @The White Crane @silverfire @Extravlad @AkainuTheGrimReaper

Where does this strawman even come from? All of the admirals fans I know said Gorosei were fighters based on their design lol
If someone ask me , I did put gorsei as twice strong as king but that is overestimated.
‘King would catch up with sabo .

Their logic gorsei is fighters therefore gorsei > admiral without any proof . Heck Admirals are strongest world government force , not gorsei .

‘’Even spamdam and orochi are fighters since they have devil sword and weapon. We don’t know how strong they are .

Status
Not open for further replies.