How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite the Gorosei and Imu being hyped currently I still think that Blackbeard will be the final villain for Luffy as he has the strongest grudge towards him and those two being such complete opposites, this is absolutely becoming personal for Luffy! While at the same time he doesn´t even know about Imu´s existence so far and on an emotional level Luffy could not really care about Imu in any other way than about average other enemies he defeated, despite Imu probably being very powerful this would lack an emotional build-up so far. Unless Imu is personally going to kill someone close to Luffy, like Shanks for example.
Luffys DF and him being Joy Boy will make a confrontation with Imu inevitable.

And did you read what SWORD actually is? They are Marines in name only. They don't get any help from the Marine HQ.
You guys make up lots and lots of head canon. But as the Gorosei said. angering a yonko and risking a pointless war is NOT something the WG wants. They can't just punish one of the yonko because they want to. If so they would have killed blackbeard by now.
If the WG starts a war against a Yonkou that leaves them open for attacks from Revo, other Yonkou Crews, former Shichibukais and more.
Can the WG defeat a Yonkou in a straight war? Probably, will they risk everything for it? They won't.

But ask yourself, how does it make sense to defeat a villain then go backwards and find out the void century and what Imu did? That would be like not finding out about Oden at all until after Kaido was defeated. Narrarives dont work like this.

How they react is irrelevant, because we dont know. For all we know, they would send Akainu and his full military force in leau of themselves because thats a marines role.

We dont even know if Saturn loses in Egghead yet
I’m not saying defeat Imu, I’m saying knock out the Gorosei and Holy Knights the characters who have no need for backstory cause their role of the story is nothing more than Imus shield.

The gorosei and the holy knights can be taken out with zero problem to the overall lore cause they’re not that important to it, only really matter for personal lore.

And the marines roles are to protect the celestial dragons, so mobilizing all admirals to avenge a gorosei leaves the rest of the CDs vulnerable to attack which would be even worse since the Revs just declared war on them.

Their best option is mobilizing the gorosei and the holy knights.
Post automatically merged:

You didn't like that somehow Palpatine returned? :beckmoji:
“Somehow Palpetines back” may be one of the worst lines in all nine movies.

And did you read what SWORD actually is? They are Marines in name only. They don't get any help from the Marine HQ.
You guys make up lots and lots of head canon. But as the Gorosei said. angering a yonko and risking a pointless war is NOT something the WG wants. They can't just punish one of the yonko because they want to. If so they would have killed blackbeard by now.
Im not sure how the nonsense you are spouting here means that the Gorosei are simply "afraid" of Shanks and wont attack him.

Like no bro, its clear he has CD ties and they do not treat him directly as an enemy. He stopped the entire Marineford War because Sengoku respects him and his status. Shanks THANKS the Gorosei for meeting with him, meaning they had tk agree to meet in the first place.

I’m not saying defeat Imu, I’m saying knock out the Gorosei and Holy Knights the characters who have no need for backstory cause their role of the story is nothing more than Imus shield.

The gorosei and the holy knights can be taken out with zero problem to the overall lore cause they’re not that important to it, only really matter for personal lore.

And the marines roles are to protect the celestial dragons, so mobilizing all admirals to avenge a gorosei leaves the rest of the CDs vulnerable to attack which would be even worse since the Revs just declared war on them.

Their best option is mobilizing the gorosei and the holy knights.
Post automatically merged:

“Somehow Palpetines back” may be one of the worst lines in all nine movies.
Why would Imu's subordinates fall at a completely separate point from Imu? That has never happened before in this series.

Look dude. The Marines, The CP1 to CP0, ALL OF WG forces have a law that they have to obey. And that's you don't freaking touch even a single hair on an empeor. Why do you think that is? Actually they literally say why that is. because they DON'T want to risk a war with an emperor.
They did take out the WB pirates true. But they used Ace as bait so that they could take WB out.
No it's the Balance, they were freaking out over crocodile getting beat.

Im not sure how the nonsense you are spouting here means that the Gorosei are simply "afraid" of Shanks and wont attack him.

Like no bro, its clear he has CD ties and they do not treat him directly as an enemy. He stopped the entire Marineford War because Sengoku respects him and his status. Shanks THANKS the Gorosei for meeting with him, meaning they had tk agree to meet in the first place.
I never said they are afraid of Shanks. I said they don't want to anger the yonko and risk a war for pointlless reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.