Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I'm gonna have to pull an all nighter for college work :josad:
Nah, i'm preparing myself to start

took a shower, got a cup of coffee

taking a breather

then i will start

in like ~25 minutes

it's not like a massive problem if i don't finish tonight, it's just something i wanna get done today
I know the feelin fella
It's a push but I know you can do it
Best of luck
:endthis:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
The Gorosei are most likely former Holy Knights who demonstrated leadership and intelligence.

They probably got their scars during their time as Holy Knights.

This Figurland guy may be first in line to replace any of the Gorosei if something happens to one of them

Warrior God of Finance.

Dude is some another fucking Samurai from old Wano.

Make it make fucking sense.

Oda tries too hard with this. You know he won't be explaining this at any point leaving his dumb fans to moan over how symbolic and telling their titles are.
Nasu bald ass stole all the gold from the "land of Gold wano"

I

Indigo

I know the feelin fella
It's a push but I know you can do it
Best of luck
:endthis:
It's gonna be all good

since this is my second time around in college, i don't have the same anxiety / desperation to do everything right and on time

it's freeing this feeling of studying / doing projects on your own time and not caring about the results, since it's not that big of a deal if you fail, i think the first time around in college is hard to get that into your head

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
It's gonna be all good

since this is my second time around in college, i don't have the same anxiety / desperation to do everything right and on time

it's freeing this feeling of studying / doing projects on your own time and not caring about the results, since it's not that big of a deal if you fail, i think the first time around in college is hard to get that into your head
I also know what that feels like lmao
You're gonna rock it then for sure
:yearight:

Status
Not open for further replies.