[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is fair, and yes I do agree that a change in attitude may come from town too but in my experience being this image conscious is more often a scum mo

What do you think of him reading grams vote on you as a meme?
No thoughts on it. It’s the kind of post I can see him making if he genuinely didn’t think I looked scummy/that there was a reason to vote me.

Your defense of Hime is not warranted. And you‘re just giving her an out for no reason.
If telling her that she needs to start doing something other than defending herself is giving her an out then you're welcome

It's not like you were getting anywhere with your push on her and my contribution has nothing to do with that

Regardless of how much added context you want to ignore

anyway while im here go ahead and explain ur sus/vote on me as well @Mr. Reloaded @Psylocke @MitchMatch
(I agree - see Mitch)
I mean already said I was just following the wagon when I voted. I wasn't feeling anyone yet so I went with the mob.

Alternatively we can force Mitch to lol.

He’s my most preferred direction rn.
Normally I would hold onto it just to spite you but my character is so basic she can't even use the vow buff. No wonder she's dead :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.