[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I think Mitch claiming no binding vow is too risky for scum. It's implied that almost every role has it. Or at the very least, nothing about binding vows not being a universal mechanics. So claiming they don't have it is drawing unnecessary attention to themselves.

I don't think any scum would alter the fake claims provided to them. So, if it is a fake claim, it would have to be made by Ekko himself. Would he give a painted target as a fake role to someone?
Logical point.

Your defense of Mitch is also noted though xD.

Hello everyone ~☆

Vote Lynch Flower
Needs to explain her lack of vote power.
I see that not many ppl have voted so far, I'll catch up in a minute
Never actually caught up.
Saw u posted before me and voted there
Weird reasoning.
I'm like 20 pages in and already feel like leaving again after seeing all the indie help talk, weren't we just recently in a DR game where yall tried to use a SK as pet?

Tho I like Nika so far, good vibes
Averse to helping Indies.
It's been a while since I've read Shibuja arc and so far only Jogo comes to mind who had any interaction with Sukuna there, and even he did feed yuji a finger which made him go full on murdering everyone in sight
Sup Ratchet im doing fine~☆ and yes I'm somewhat playing
Is my vote making u already feel nervous

In a majority lynch game?
Hmm she had a good post early on, but I'd have to iso her stuff. I'd prolly lean more towards Reloaded atm since I've seen him/her post but I don't remember anything of note
Can u give me a summary of psychics town/scum meta cause I've always a hard time town reading her
He has potential, I like him so far haha
Flower... in what world do u expect someone with the sukuna role to actually claim
Here she implies the player who‘s Sukuna wouldn‘t ever claim.
Hmm I'm not feeling that claim, what's ekkos usual approach with neighbor type roles?
Could be Sukuna, actually. At least one of the players who wouldn‘t claim if they were actually Sukuna. Her vote on me makes me think she‘s looking for a certain target/character as the reasoning is whack and her vote might not count on certain characters.

Sukuna probably has anti conversion then. Maybe even some anti Mahito abilities. So maybe it's worth keeping him around and not throwing him in to flowers hands.

Ps: I am not sukuna

Also, how do we know there's cult?
I‘m pretty sure keeping him around as he is now would only hurt us. He should be a Serial rn.

And conversions are implied in my role, but not 100% confirmed.

Show me where Mitch claimed. I was under the impression that every role has a binding vow. My initial belief is that there is no fake provided for a binding vow and Mitch can't provide a fake. Makes no sense for him not to have one.
Normally I would hold onto it just to spite you but my character is so basic she can't even use the vow buff. No wonder she's dead :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.