[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really does feel like day 1 will end in a no lynch. Hime's latest post going into detail and breaking down Ultra's attacks was better than 90% of everything else she posted barring the role claim. However at its crux it was still purely defensive and self-serving.

Similarly she barely touches at all on Ratchet or Flower.
Then there are the lower hanging fruits to deal with:

Mr. Reloaded
Alwaysmind
Midnight
T-Pein
Etc

Midnight *claims* having info on who Gojo is to prevent being an alternative candidate to Hime's wagon. But is this truth or is it self serving bluster?
Aurelian lowkey feeling like a sports commentator this game

i dont have to be part of the neighbor chats i create for clarity
if i am, i would count as one of the people in it

i can do 2-person neighbor chats without the buff
so me and another person or just 2 players not including me

not that my vow buff was unlocked, i can do 3-person chats
so me and 2 other players or 3 players not including me
Sounds like black magic to me

i dont have to be part of the neighbor chats i create for clarity
if i am, i would count as one of the people in it

i can do 2-person neighbor chats without the buff
so me and another person or just 2 players not including me

not that my vow buff was unlocked, i can do 3-person chats
so me and 2 other players or 3 players not including me
Will you see the chats

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You mean that I am saying you're a great player?
I just think you're confusing. If that feeds your ego, I can't really help it. I don't think I should give a non honest read on you just because you take take a "I can't really read you" as sucking up to you lol.

It is D1. So I don't really have a problem with Null reading players.
I think you're overreacting here - it was a tongue in cheek comment, I'll admit to taking some pride in my ability to play scum, but that's about it. To me if you only have "null" to say so far, it tells me that you don't have a process to actually reading me. In and of itself, that's okay, but I'm concerned at the lack of urgency in finding one. If you're waiting for me to be resolved mechanically - don't.

J

Joygirl1

Think we have time to CFD Cal?
We don´t have. Cal currently has either 0 or 1 votes on him, we need 14 for majority...
Know your place, peasant! You always want everyone to follow on your vote whenever one player is annoying you, we demand you to stop this. We as queen would also prefer a good old fashioned dictatorship over democracy but this is not how things work here.

And Ratchet is not wrong about your defence of Midnight, we have already said that you shall not be so trustful of Mango and Midnight because there always can be hidden traps. You should know better. Don´t be mad at your queen, we felt the need to point this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.