[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelp. (Because as far as I'm concerned, I've not seen any back and forth between you and Naomi, if it has occured, it's still beyond where I currently am. But I appreciate your willingness to indulge in me. If what you're saying is indeed correct, then you are indeed correct, it could have been a multitude of things. And, do you know what happened to you?)
No, I don’t

there’s no back and forth between us, I wasn’t even around at the time

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Spicy cod roe (I was gonna ask the same, but with Cal instead of the two others. Bascially, in your words, sir Ratchet, you said that the Assassination mechanic was likely in place to punish inactive players, or otherwise low hanging fruit. Correct?
In this sense, AM and Reborn would make perfect sense. Though then again, sure, I guess BulkedCal isn't exactly the most active either, but I feel Cal's townie energies. But please humor me why you think (?) otherwise)
Who is this question directed to? I didn't ask about Cal because we'd already had a discussion around him Day 1, less so, Reborn and AM.

My vote was explicitly pushing a new direction, which prompted a response I feel is scummy in isolation.

I said Cal would have identified a link between the two of them (Broki/Reborn) which in turn makes me feel better about his slot. I'm not sure what you're doing here to be honest - you've no reason to shut down my attempt at looking for something else, because you're stopping it before I can even make hard, definitive conclusions. Let's get to brass tacks - what specifically is your contention here?
I'm questioning your rationale and also trying to see where you are coming from, because you are citing reasons to suspect him that came well after your initial vote was placed, and you're saying you would have expected other players to pick this up by now...none of this is really making much sense to me as basically all Reborn did before his re entrance was pop in, call out Broki, and dropped a vote on her

For you to give Cal credit for linking them, really only works if you presume it's true to begin with, otherwise you're giving him town credit for your own thought process? How does that work?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Who is this question directed to? I didn't ask about Cal because we'd already had a discussion around him Day 1, less so, Reborn and AM.
Kelp. (sorry, I kinda switched gears in the middle of writing. I was going to ask Prof about why he picked Cal, the rest was mostly directed at you.)

Salmon. (So, you had a conversation about Cal already, what was the conclusion drawn from that?)

Ratchet

I'm questioning your rationale and also trying to see where you are coming from, because you are citing reasons to suspect him that came well after your initial vote was placed, and you're saying you would have expected other players to pick this up by now...none of this is really making much sense to me as basically all Reborn did before his re entrance was pop in, call out Broki, and dropped a vote on her

For you to give Cal credit for linking them, really only works if you presume it's true to begin with, otherwise you're giving him town credit for your own thought process? How does that work?
1 - You're conflating my initial vote with a hard scum read, that didn't exist. My initial vote wasn't "I want to lynch this guy now", it was "let's see if this slot can get some pressure".
2 - I don't recall saying I expect others to pick up on this by now.
3 - You keep misconstruing my position here - I'm not saying Cal picked up on what I did, I'm saying he would have identified teammate equity before I did, which in turn, makes me feel better about him - what are you not getting here?

If your issue comes from my initial vote, I'd ask you how the hell you expect anything to happen if we're not pushing things first?

I think that's a good direction to pursue too, but I'd like to dig a little more on Reborn so I'll keep my vote there for the time being - read on him actually?
well, basically every post he has is animosity toward someone we think is scum, so unless your contention is he’s 100% useless and only exists to bus his team, probably looks good by proxy?

of course if broki is town then he just needs to go

Ratchet

Kelp. (sorry, I kinda switched gears in the middle of writing. I was going to ask Prof about why he picked Cal, the rest was mostly directed at you.)

Salmon. (So, you had a conversation about Cal already, what was the conclusion drawn from that?)
It was in Day 1 - I didn't like his defence of hime which mostly felt like an excuse to stall the game via demanding an arbitrary standard without any reason for it to be observed. He was close to being CFD'd.

Ratchet

well, basically every post he has is animosity toward someone we think is scum, so unless your contention is he’s 100% useless and only exists to bus his team, probably looks good by proxy?

of course if broki is town then he just needs to go
Well I would point out that his animosity has only come after results on her came out (and before we knew the nature of them too). Point taken but I don't really see him vs Broki as innately clearing here.

Ratchet

I believe you have mech info otherwise you won't be acting so confident.

So, Vote underworld broker. time to claim Miss Broki
This is his first mention of Broki.
Ui UI

What kind of a name is this lmao
Dismisses the claim based on flavour (bad science).
Broki not giving immediate response to claims and beating around the bush makes me feel conqi is right about her
My vote stays on broki

Her reaction after conqi pushed her isn't giving me town vibes
Parroting what I've said after I've established this. - that said, it's not an unfair conclusion by itself.
What back and forth?

I haven't even have one with anyone yet, Weakcal
To be fair to Reborn, the conclusion that his one direct response to Broki
Based on what I have seen so far which isn't nothing much but still give some initial reads

Naomi - town lean
Nekko - town lean
Ultra - furry lean
Conqin- town most likely
Prof - scum lean
Hime - scum lean
Ratchet - neutral
Ripped cal - neutral
Dest - neutral
Flowa - town lean
Nika in Paris - neutral to scum lean vibe

Broki - shoot her

Time to sleep so good night
Now we're up to the reads list. I thought he had actually scum read me, because his later responses gave that impression away, but I guess he just forgot it was supposed to be neutral. For context:

Yes your vote on me.

D1 - I wasn't here
D2- I haven't had any major interaction with anyone here on D2.

Yet, you placed vote on me. Now, let's assume you did pressure vote. But you haven't tagged me or pushed me at all. You just cast a vote.

So, I see this as subtle attempt to push lynch direction towards me

Let's assume that you scum read me and then as well your vote makes no sense because you are opting to vote someone who barely had any interaction and thus my lynch won't even give you any info while there are other more pressing candidates.
And, I have seen ratchet as scum voting like this and push easy Lynch targets.
Seems like he has a clear leaning beyond Neutral here, no?

1 - You're conflating my initial vote with a hard scum read, that didn't exist. My initial vote wasn't "I want to lynch this guy now", it was "let's see if this slot can get some pressure".
2 - I don't recall saying I expect others to pick up on this by now.
3 - You keep misconstruing my position here - I'm not saying Cal picked up on what I did, I'm saying he would have identified teammate equity before I did, which in turn, makes me feel better about him - what are you not getting here?

If your issue comes from my initial vote, I'd ask you how the hell you expect anything to happen if we're not pushing things first?
Bluntly I have questioned you on this and you have opted to appeal to your process and imply I'm interrupting it, but I would much rather you try and convince me and weigh the merits of him being scum currently rather than you appealing to it being *possible*.

I'm clearly not convinced, you have some expectation that he should have picked up votes by now without your asking, and your provided reasons don't provide insight into your thought process. You have cited what he did 6 hours ago instead of what he initially did to ping you and why that's a solid lead

Ratchet

Bluntly I have questioned you on this and you have opted to appeal to your process and imply I'm interrupting it, but I would much rather you try and convince me and weigh the merits of him being scum currently rather than you appealing to it being *possible*.

I'm clearly not convinced, you have some expectation that he should have picked up votes by now without your asking, and your provided reasons don't provide insight into your thought process. You have cited what he did 6 hours ago instead of what he initially did to ping you and why that's a solid lead
I've already talked about my initial vote:
If you're asking why I initially picked Reborn - I'd saw his name floating and he had nothing going for him, so I posted a vote and wanted to see if anything would pick up from it.
It was pressure, but I didn't want to tag players and drive it, because his name had been thrown around a fair bit so I wanted to see if it would catch on without me driving it. The reason being there's no real reason not to - with Broki as the duel we actually have no direction at all to pick up from, hence why I'm getting ahead of it to avoid the same fiesta from last day phase. If I have to go back and bring up all the times he was mentioned in the sphere of being scum or a scum lean (like say, an assassination target) I'm happy to do this, otherwise if you accept that this is true then, politely, what the fuck are you actually contesting here?

This is his first mention of Broki.

Dismisses the claim based on flavour (bad science).

Parroting what I've said after I've established this. - that said, it's not an unfair conclusion by itself.

To be fair to Reborn, the conclusion that his one direct response to Broki

Now we're up to the reads list. I thought he had actually scum read me, because his later responses gave that impression away, but I guess he just forgot it was supposed to be neutral. For context:

Seems like he has a clear leaning beyond Neutral here, no?
Basically in a bubble I wouldn't blink twice at your vote but if you are assuming Broki is scum I am not sure why this is your lead.

Ratchet

Basically in a bubble I wouldn't blink twice at your vote but if you are assuming Broki is scum I am not sure why this is your lead.
I can't find anyone playing defence for her today so my assumption is she's getting bussed, hence I'm looking for the weakest posting around it. It's not like when I voted it was my best direction at all times either, see:
Nice

But also

We need a direction. Reborn is one but I think Cal was on it too which isn't particularly enthusing - I'm inclined to lean back to Dest actually.
I'm not really sure what else there is to say on it, I feel like you're only addressing half of what I'm saying here.

Status
Not open for further replies.