...are you trying to claim transgenderism is the natural state of being? Something being not the norm does not mean it's evil or offputting. But something makes us think we're a different gender to our natural sex. That would be 'mentally wrong' no? But that does not make them -bad-.
Post automatically merged:

I thought my reality was being denied.
You should be able to see from the body of that post... if other people are happy, then I beg if there is a god that they can remain such and not suddenly come to the soul-crushing realization I did. That's all... how do people seemingly construe this as me having anything but care for others... I don't even know anymore.
Jesus christ..

...Kiku, please. Please see the nuance to the argument. If you're happy, that is great -- and I hope it persists into the long, enduring future.
When I was speaking of trans people, it's as a whole. If something like this happened to me, what about others? I will not be the only person in my position. The doctors did not give me adequate psychological care. They're not infallible. I will never besmirch personal agency, and, quite frankly I brought this on myself. If you needed to hear that, then there. I accept I made the decision myself. I know not EVERYONE is like me. But mentally ill =/= wrong.

Essentially, let me try to rephrase. I think there is something wrong mentally which causes transgenderism. I am trying to assist people who may be in 'my boat'. I hope your boat sails happily to whatever future you want. I do see it as a delusion, since it's still technically not reality, but one can find comfort in a dream.

What made me mad was not -your transition-. It was your denial of my equally valid reality. We have two different experiences. There is nuance and a potential for real dialogue there... but you came out swinging, for understandable reasons as it is technically challenging your identity...

I actually realise how bad that looked in retrospect. Let me rephrase, please. Essentially... I got mad and by 'help them' I'm referring to helping them see my point of view... otherwise I'd have said "save them". Does this make sense now? I was, admittedly, emotional.

What are the other reasons. Originally GAC was to deal with gender dysphoria, to my knowledge. I had GD. What other reasons are there?
So you (the statistical 1%) vs the 99% of trans people who’ve gotten gender affirming care and are happy with their decision. You do the math.

But transidentity manifests in GD from all the knowledge I am aware of. Which I truly did experience (from the age of 5, mind you). Honestly, this is becoming very 'colour of the soul' for me which is a little hard to wrap my head around. But I can, and do, accept there are other realities, but I'd like that other reality to be explained since I clearly haven't lived it.

I honestly don't know what you will consider a good reason -- since my own reality is clearly not one. Simply because I detransitioned you consider me a 'non-trans person'. But I did have a trans identity. I knew, loved, and still love trans people in my life. If I was mentally ill, why can't others be. Why are people treated if they are not ill?

It's starting to feel like we won't be able to see eye to eye... but I truly, truly do not hate them.

Interesting fact. The NHS of England -- Specifically my Doctor, told me that the 1% of detransitioners is misrepresented because those who receive GAC from such services do not come back when they want to detransition.
Just leave Kiku alone dude. This is actually getting weird so idk why you’re harping on this. Leave them be, they don’t need your fake ass pity.

are you trying to claim transgenderism is the natural state of being?
For some it is.
But something makes us think we're a different gender to our natural sex. That would be 'mentally wrong' no? But that does not make them -bad-.
Who's "us"?! People are different, some have two different eye colors or different hair colors, some have albinism, some are born with 6 functional fingers in each hand. We're not the same and calling people who are different "defective" or "abnormal" is excluding them from society. How does this help them or you or anybody?

Accept people as they are! The number of trans people is so low that it has no effect on procreation on a larger scale, not everyone needs to have children to keep the human race alive and this is how it's always been.
So many old cultures had a third gender role or fully accepted various forms of same sex relationships, why is it only now that people consider any identity or form of relationship whose main goal is not the creation of offspring "abnormal" or "defective"??

how do people seemingly construe this as me having anything but care for others... I don't even know anymore.
it's because you literally called transgenderism a mental illness...

Honestly, this is becoming very 'colour of the soul' for me which is a little hard to wrap my head around.
What's color of the soul?
It's a funny video of a guy describing communism to maga lovers by appealing to their vocabulary. In short those people hate the word communism but agree to the ideas behind it without noticing it.
Not surprising 🤣🤣I'll check it out

No, my gripes with abortion is that I consider life to be after a certain point of gestation and to deny the right of the child to live is as much of a heinous act as denying a mother's choice. To me it is impossible to weigh the rights of one of the two as more important than the other... or are you trying to deliberately make me seem worse...?
Nope and I'd say let's drop both the abortion and the transition topic now, we're running in circles

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Man FUCK car insurance! Fuck my state for making it liiegal to drive without it, so now insurance companies hike up their rates since they know we now have no choice. When getting insurance they make it mandatory to get coverage for yourself because...reasons? Why the hell do I need myself covered if I already have medical insurance??? The car itself even covered at all and you have one by one, pick which car assistance you want and each choice greatly hike up your premium. State farm in particular can suck a dick with their constant "do you want home insurance for a $6k premium!?" No btich I don't

Man FUCK car insurance! Fuck my state for making it liiegal to drive without it,
I don't think it has ever been legal here to not have one...
Why the hell do I need myself covered if I already have medical insurance??? The car itself even covered at all and you have one by one, pick which car assistance you want and each choice greatly hike up your premium. State farm in particular can suck a dick with their constant "do you want home insurance for a $6k premium!?" No btich I don't
You'd lose your mind if you spent a year in Germany and its insurance culture.....

Nope and I'd say let's drop both the abortion and the transition topic now, we're running in circles
Agreed.

For what it's worth (likely nothing to those I've offended), I -am- sorry if I've upset or annoyed anyone. It was never my intention. @Kiku @CarrotForNakama @Toby D. Dog I was very emotional as this will forever be a sore spot for me. I was not denying your own existence. I hope you all remain happy and healthy.

In a show of contrition, I will do my utmost to never respond to any of you, if that is your desire going forward.

Man FUCK car insurance! Fuck my state for making it liiegal to drive without it, so now insurance companies hike up their rates since they know we now have no choice. When getting insurance they make it mandatory to get coverage for yourself because...reasons? Why the hell do I need myself covered if I already have medical insurance??? The car itself even covered at all and you have one by one, pick which car assistance you want and each choice greatly hike up your premium. State farm in particular can suck a dick with their constant "do you want home insurance for a $6k premium!?" No btich I don't
"Money for the big corps" is all I can say to that. Fortunately insurance culture isn't that bad in the UK... but it must be a bitch in the states or wherever you're from.

I don't think it has ever been legal here to not have one...

You'd lose your mind if you spent a year in Germany and its insurance culture.....[/QUOTE]
Do share....

Mandatory insurances are everywhere in Germany.. I never understood it and it will never make sense to me. My country is crazy.
Also cars are ass.
Do you not own a car then?
Car insurance is required here, but it's the only real 'mandatory insurance'. I don't think I'd be able to put up with it... so many costs.... so much paperwork.

What's there to share? I mean the idea of being so insecure that you need an insurance for everything is just strange to me, for example you can't opt out of health insurance and you have to provide confirmation that you have health insurance everywhere , uni, work etc...

Do you not own a car then?
Car insurance is required here, but it's the only real 'mandatory insurance'. I don't think I'd be able to put up with it... so many costs.... so much paperwork.
Lerman bureaucracy in a nutshell. They also have mandatory public broadcaster subscription and sheer endless paperwork for the tax office...

It's designed to steal people's time and give them a mental breakdown at least once a year.

Agreed.

For what it's worth (likely nothing to those I've offended), I -am- sorry if I've upset or annoyed anyone. It was never my intention. @Kiku @CarrotForNakama @Toby D. Dog I was very emotional as this will forever be a sore spot for me. I was not denying your own existence. I hope you all remain happy and healthy.

In a show of contrition, I will do my utmost to never respond to any of you, if that is your desire going forward.
I'm just hoovereading each message so I do not have the full picture. If I understood correctly, you have PTSD + You had gender disphoria and went on transitionning but it didn't help.

Sadly, you are part of the 1% that regret it.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8099405/

I'm sorry for that, maybe you were not guided properly, I don't know. I hope you are better now.

The only thing I need you to understand is that there is nothing wrong with being trans. Its part of nature and gender disphoria only appear in our ssociety because of patriarchy and gender bias. In a perfect world that understand completely the transidentity issues, this pathology wouldn't exist.

Take care of yourself, hope you will heal.

I'm just hoovereading each message so I do not have the full picture. If I understood correctly, you have PTSD + You had gender disphoria and went on transitionning but it didn't help.

Sadly, you are part of the 1% that regret it.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8099405/

I'm sorry for that, maybe you were not guided properly, I don't know. I hope you are better now.

The only thing I need you to understand is that there is nothing wrong with being trans. Its part of nature and gender disphoria only appear in our ssociety because of patriarchy and gender bias. In a perfect world that understand completely the transidentity issues, this pathology wouldn't exist.

Take care of yourself, hope you will heal.
Your posts are so damn positive and understanding sometimes