[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Ratchet is scum, Kiku is probably not maybe lol?

Dont get me wrong. Kiku has Ratchet equity with the “Ultra & Prof scum, Ratchet looks better than them between the three” read today. But Ratchet probably realizes you’re cop quicker and tells them lol? Maybe that’s too WIFOM and wouldn’t be able to if Kiku already started on their own.

Also, if Kiku is scum more likely to be role tracker than tracker huh? In which case your push makes zero sense from scum if they know you’re cop.

If Ratchet is scum, Kiku is probably not maybe lol?

Dont get me wrong. Kiku has Ratchet equity with the “Ultra & Prof scum, Ratchet looks better than them between the three” read today. But Ratchet probably realizes you’re cop quicker and tells them lol? Maybe that’s too WIFOM and wouldn’t be able to if Kiku already started on their own.

Also, if Kiku is scum more likely to be role tracker than tracker huh? In which case your push makes zero sense from scum if they know you’re cop.
Yeah I do lean Kiku as probably being just town here. Sad! But I almost want to say it isn't going to be as neat as Tweet, Ratchet, Cal. I'd love it to be, but that means I'd be wrong somewhere else.

I say Hime, bc Broki talked about her a lot. And Ratchet lead a lynch on her then cooled off on her and hasn’t been back really.

(And we also have Psychic’s hostile chat mention in her role)

Agreed on Tweet. I feel he's playing very similar to last game as well where he was wolf.
Everything tweet did last game was to save his teammate. He claimed roleblocker so xaldin wouldn't be lynched then protected him all game while putting in effort.

His play this game would be anti-team, which is why I find it harder to see.

Everything tweet did last game was to save his teammate. He claimed roleblocker so xaldin wouldn't be lynched then protected him all game while putting in effort.

It’s also not his main site and there’s a shit ton of posts lol.

I guess, but he was also forced to save his teammate that game. I think Tweet has shown a similar apathy in both games. I think he's also kind of his behind the assassin role like he hid behind the role blocker role. Don't think there's been any attempt to really solve any slots or do anything productive.

Status
Not open for further replies.