[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

We are asking because if all of the players who were supposed to be in her chat last night coincidentally (?!) ended up dead there would be no proof that there really was a second chat in the first place.

Somehow we can´t help but from the remaining players there are only a few we could imagine to have come up with such plans as the Reborn lynch change or protecting 3 people other than her scummates to frame them. And hime is one of those.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
We are asking because if all of the players who were supposed to be in her chat last night coincidentally (?!) ended up dead there would be no proof that there really was a second chat in the first place.

Somehow we can´t help but from the remaining players there are only a few we could imagine to have come up with such plans as the Reborn lynch change or protecting 3 people other than her scummates to frame them. And hime is one of those.
I don't think hime would come up with those plans for the record. Not to suggest she can't, but it's not her modus operandi.

The more I think about the tweet/reborn thing, the more it just looks like chaos - either intentional badly conceived chaos or 'lol i dunno' chaos implemented by a team with no thread presence

Is it possible mafia got some kind of wonky result on reborns slot that marked him out as a high value target?

I dunno, Im spitballing here?

J

Joygirl1

Mitch shall show up with important info today, unless he should be scum himself. This will determine what we will be thinking about a certain person.

Can Rippe D. Cal also be a candidate for Sukuna? Or Michelle?

@Flower Come out with the info, who have you targetted last night? Assuming you haven´t found Sukuna we can cross this player from our list. We need this info for assassination!

If Midnight is scum, we’re in bad trouble bc there will be extra scum. Which means we’re looking for 4 rn.

I don’t see any masterminds on that team to go through and set up a lot of this WIFOM stuff.

Mitch shall show up with important info today, unless he should be scum himself. This will determine what we will be thinking about a certain person.

Can Rippe D. Cal also be a candidate for Sukuna? Or Michelle?

@Flower Come out with the info, who have you targetted last night? Assuming you haven´t found Sukuna we can cross this player from our list. We need this info for assassination!
Cal isnt the indy, why would he stick his head above the parapet to get reborn? thats like the opposite of good indy play, and cals experienced

The more I think about the tweet/reborn thing, the more it just looks like chaos - either intentional badly conceived chaos or 'lol i dunno' chaos implemented by a team with no thread presence

Is it possible mafia got some kind of wonky result on reborns slot that marked him out as a high value target?

I dunno, Im spitballing here?
Reborn kept saying he was gonna shoot people himself. It’s possible they thought he was vig…. Maybe could have thought he was Gojo. But I think mafia has had an idea on who Gojo probably is for awhile now.

Status
Not open for further replies.