[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

Goddamn Prof, Mitch´s result is one of the very few points we even have.

Why the hell do we even care anymore? Your queen´s gonna die anyway next night :pepeke:

We are gonna sheepvote at the end of the day and be pointing the gun at two players of our choice, if we go down we´re trying to take someone with us, we´ve got nothing left to lose anymore :beckmoji:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

Why the hell do we even care anymore? Your queen´s gonna die anyway next night :pepeke:

We are gonna sheepvote at the end of the day and be pointing the gun at two players of our choice, if we go down we´re trying to take someone with us, we´ve got nothing left to lose anymore :beckmoji:
No, we need everyone engaged. We can't be apathetic here, we need to get this right and the only way to do that is to have everyone play genuinely.

Can you claim? Since you are gonna die

I do wonder

How come scum protection was Invisible one night and Visible the other
I assume they had a 1 shot to make them invisible once. That’s my best guess.

Which makes me think they’d have probably protected 3 scum that night more likely. Which makes me think that there’s probably not too many scum in the N3 protect unless you’re scum and lied about how many there are.

I’d probably just abstain. Your chances of hitting Sukuna are low. And scum probably control the assassination now.

Ratchet

I assume they had a 1 shot to make them invisible once. That’s my best guess.

Which makes me think they’d have probably protected 3 scum that night more likely. Which makes me think that there’s probably not too many scum in the N3 protect unless you’re scum and lied about how many there are.
Actually N1 was not present at all. I was planning to use it as a point against Magic because it's most easily reconciled as scum not being available to send it in. Obviously that parts moot now but it's feeding my low hanging fruit spec.

J

Joygirl1

No, we need everyone engaged. We can't be apathetic here, we need to get this right and the only way to do that is to have everyone play genuinely.
We could name you a handful players that were basically just there in this round but haven´t even tried to do any gamesolving for town but we are expected to be tryharding even when our death is inevitably coming?

Your queen didn´t say she won´t be doing anything too, we´re gonna sing our swan song no matter what.

Actually N1 was not present at all. I was planning to use it as a point against Magic because it's most easily reconciled as scum not being available to send it in. Obviously that parts moot now but it's feeding my low hanging fruit spec.
If they could only make it ??? once, perhaps they didn’t want to put anyone to protect N1 bc they probably can’t protect the same people back to back. (And putting teammates up for protect N1 uncovered could put them in a POE)

Of course if that’s the case it would have been best to at least put 3 townies there for paranoia, but maybe they didn’t think of that

Ratchet

We could name you a handful players that were basically just there in this round but haven´t even tried to do any gamesolving for town but we are expected to be tryharding even when our death is inevitably coming?

Your queen didn´t say she won´t be doing anything too, we´re gonna sing our swan song no matter what.
I know, I'm just saying you can't just roll over, and with your death pending it's basically all you've got left

Ratchet

If they could only make it ??? once, perhaps they didn’t want to put anyone to protect N1 bc they probably can’t protect the same people back to back. (And putting teammates up for protect N1 uncovered could put them in a POE)

Of course if that’s the case it would have been best to at least put 3 townies there for paranoia, but maybe they didn’t think of that
Yeah that's my point, and if they're low hanging fruit all the more so because they're at greater risk of being vigged. My point being it was either incompetence or simply afk

J

Joygirl1

I’d probably just abstain. Your chances of hitting Sukuna are low. And scum probably control the assassination now.
We´re gonna take that risk. Scum assassin should also be interested in taking out a game-ending indie that could cost them their victory.
No matter the outcome, let your queen at least go out with a bang, that´s the only thing we can still look forward to in this round :tch:

Status
Not open for further replies.