[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my issue.
Michelle had no reason as scum to waste a duel to bus a teammate like Broki in that situation. It doesn't really logically pan out and puts her in squarely back in the kill zone with the public attention that draws. I don't know how much experience Michelle has in mafia games but publicly asking who she should duel seems more like a novice play then anything else unless you want to argue she was being coached though I don't know who would be able to pull that off.

Also what if none of the assassins are scum?

The game is basically in a quasi multi-ball set up:

town (sorcerers or whatever their called) vs mafia (cursed spirits) vs hostile indie (sukuna)

Granted this is an Ekko game so crazy shit is bound to be in there to make things balanced, I can see where your coming from on this but I'm not 100% sold on it.
Michelle is a highly experienced vet lol. And perhaps none of the assassins are scum but it seems unlikely that Ekko wouldn’t make any of them scum. As a host it seems like good design to include scum assassins both for game play & bc it’s a good strong fake claim.

Michelle really didn’t have much choice bc the duel was claimed the day before and we were asking for it to be used that day. What’s she’s gonna do? Say “no I’m not doing it”? Would have been a horrific look when Broki flipped scum. So I consider the usage neutral.

As for using the execute too. The execute usage was a weird head game way you look at it. It worked tho.
Oh, if she had already claimed it the previous day then yeah, consider my point redacted

Michelle is a highly experienced vet lol. And perhaps none of the assassins are scum but it seems unlikely that Ekko wouldn’t make any of them scum. As a host it seems like good design to include scum assassins both for game play & bc it’s a good strong fake claim.
As I said, I don't know *how much* experience she has so I'm talking at this from a blind man's angle. But I still don't see much in the way of equity or overlapping interactions between her and Ratchet to see her lynch being relevant to Ratchet. What about Kiku?

Right now I'm trying to whittle things down here:

- certain people are mechanically confirmed town (like Flower and probably Joygirl)
- certain people are more or less "confirmed" town due to a lack of CC (such as yourself)
- fake roles exist and binding vows sort of buff those rules
- this leads me to chase at angles that might seem less appealing but could lead to better discussions; Nika, Michelle, Kiku, Cal

I am here until I fell asleep
Got it

If no one says no I will do it.
@Underworld Broker what do you want to say?
I'm saying that I'm town and u should use ur ability on more likely scum in Reborn / hime. Don't waste ur ability on me or at least get a read on me urself
@Michelle Before you make any decision I suggest you ISO Broki and see what you can find. Also, what's the deadline for using the ability in the day?
I will do it in the morning. The iso I mean.

There's no rush for it, but we have to do it within the first 24 hours of the day, i checked now

Is a fakeable playstyle. I don't trust a meta who can be so easily faked. Remember we policied pein for that
If you came to any conclusion about the gladiate, please ping me with it.

Sorry RL still full until friday, but I'll do my best to help with vote and action
One shot
That's why a consensus is the best use of it
@Ratchet @Ultra @Destroya @ConquistadoR @NikaInParis @Kiku @Reborn @Alwaysmind @RippedCal @KWEH @Orwellian @MangoSenpai @Grammaton do you agree?
If I missed a ping please excuse me and answer anyway, also if you said your opinion already please say it again quoting me

I will read the Iso, you have the meta self defense I noticed lately, who knows your play well enough to confirm it?
    Underworld Broker

• I think a player who doesn't havw voting power should say it since in the OP it's stated that the VC shows the true value of votes.
  • Are you here?
  • Why did you vote just to vote Broki?
I think if everyone needs this duel to clear the Poe I should do it now.
^ here’s everything relevant

Side note - Ratchet asking her to ISO could be seen as hesitancy (hoping Michelle might see a reason not to shoot) if looking for teammate equity to Broki

As I said, I don't know *how much* experience she has so I'm talking at this from a blind man's angle. But I still don't see much in the way of equity or overlapping interactions between her and Ratchet to see her lynch being relevant to Ratchet. What about Kiku?
Kiku I thought had Broki & Ratchet equity.

Didn’t see the Conq info on Broki as damning, and immediately jumped on the Midnight counter wagon when it was offered. Then brought the Dest info out and Dest became the new counter wagon to Broki.

Then Kiku also started saying me & Ultra were scum and Ratchet was more likely the town between the 3 of us. (On the sole argument that Ultra & Me were on the same page between the 3), then has been on me today (but saying Ratchet if not me). But has since unvoted me, but I see no Ratchet vote.

Also don’t see good reasons for scum reading me > Ratchet in this scenario.

Stop saying the word CC. I’ve not claimed anything lol

Side note - Ratchet asking her to ISO could be seen as hesitancy (hoping Michelle might see a reason not to shoot) if looking for teammate equity to Broki
On the flip side if Michelle flips town if she's lynched, does that change your read on him? Because I don't see where your conclusion is coming from besides a narrative you want to craft around it and leaning back on Magic's legacy before he got killed.

On the flip side if Michelle flips town if she's lynched, does that change your read on him? Because I don't see where your conclusion is coming from besides a narrative you want to craft around it and leaning back on Magic's legacy before he got killed.
My gut just tells me he’s scum lol. It’s also not just Magic’s legacy. It’s Dest & Ultra too.

Uh somehow the quote of Ultra tagging her and telling her to get in here and gladiator someone that the first quote is a response to didn’t make it in.

Didn’t see the Conq info on Broki as damning, and immediately jumped on the Midnight counter wagon when it was offered. Then brought the Dest info out and Dest became the new counter wagon to Broki.

Then Kiku also started saying me & Ultra were scum and Ratchet was more likely the town between the 3 of us. (On the sole argument that Ultra & Me were on the same page between the 3), then has been on me today (but saying Ratchet if not me). But has since unvoted me, but I see no Ratchet vote.

Here's my issue with Kiku.

She death tunneled Des/X, to the point he more or less had to openly hint *hint as an operative word here* about what his role was. Which immediately set him up to get perma-rolecrushed and then died the next phase after that. She pretty much pressed him to the point he nearly got mislynched and was easily targeted and we lost our cop and.

On the lean that she could be potentially scum-tracker, that bit with tunneling Des/X over thinking he was trying to kill Naomi was brilliant play. I can't shake it either way though.

Cause I can read this the same way your reading MIchelle as scum:

- claim to "track" Des who copped Grammaton
- makes up a claim about him trying to kill her; after Des flips, he's revealed to be town cop
- easily now set up with Psyche dead and gone (town watcher) and (town follower) to get another kill assuming no special mechanics
- equity with the prior Broki wagon and strong accusations she had about trying to divert from it and nearly getting Des lynched

Haven't voted Ratchet because people were saying that Mitch cleared Ratchet

Which is why I voted you in the first place because "potentially cleared ratchet" left me with just you in my main PoE

And now I'm at square one so that didn't work out very well

The Broki equity... I cannot deny it that's my bad. its just coincidental I swear :(

I haven't read anything yet

I was transfigured
Ratchet is scum

There is no way 3 out of the 4 ppl who scum read him were killed last night and the 4th was transfigured

Pls trust me on this

Here's my issue with Kiku.

She death tunneled Des/X, to the point he more or less had to openly hint *hint as an operative word here* about what his role was. Which immediately set him up to get perma-rolecrushed and then died the next phase after that. She pretty much pressed him to the point he nearly got mislynched and was easily targeted and we lost our cop and.

On the lean that she could be potentially scum-tracker, that bit with tunneling Des/X over thinking he was trying to kill Naomi was brilliant play. I can't shake it either way though.

Cause I can read this the same way your reading MIchelle as scum:

- claim to "track" Des who copped Grammaton
- makes up a claim about him trying to kill her; after Des flips, he's revealed to be town cop
- easily now set up with Psyche dead and gone (town watcher) and (town follower) to get another kill assuming no special mechanics
- equity with the prior Broki wagon and strong accusations she had about trying to divert from it and nearly getting Des lynched
Only works if the intent was solely to get the claim bc transfiguration is anti claim ability and it was not actually to derail from Broki bc Dest would never be lynched and Kiku would know it.

Possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.