[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I reread every post Ratchet’s made this game with an ISO. I’m not closer to determining his alignment than before I read these 995 posts. I am going to bed.
So you're telling me that in a day where we are going to struggle to be organised you spent your time reading my ISO for probably the 20th time this game instead of seeking answers to the actually relevant questions? Come on

Why is Michelle now trying to clear the person she elected not to kill last night?
Why should I clear Blue instead searching in flipped mafia pushes?
i let the read for Blue for people who knows him better.
There's a possibility that mafia didn't have anyway another assassin shot and mine was the last one so I don't want to tinfoil blindly.

Other than your pushes I don't see you analizing things, can I know why?

9 hours or less, I can only play after work.

I need slots like Mitch to step up and say something, he is confirmed town, isn't it? And I need you to get out of the tunnel and search instead for mafia.

Why should I clear Blue instead searching in flipped mafia pushes?
i let the read for Blue for people who knows him better.
There's a possibility that mafia didn't have anyway another assassin shot and mine was the last one so I don't want to tinfoil blindly.

Other than your pushes I don't see you analizing things, can I know why?

9 hours or less, I can only play after work.

I need slots like Mitch to step up and say something, he is confirmed town, isn't it? And I need you to get out of the tunnel and search instead for mafia.
lmao good one

So you're telling me that in a day where we are going to struggle to be organised you spent your time reading my ISO for probably the 20th time this game instead of seeking answers to the actually relevant questions? Come on
I thought we had 48 hours stills. I just woke up yesterday when I opened the thread and missed it

Status
Not open for further replies.