Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Does Oda actually hate the Big Mom Pirates? I don’t think I’ve seen a group of antagonists be this mistreated since the Ten Commandments in NNT. If Oda wasn’t going to do anything with them, he shouldn't have even brought them here. He should of just had Big Mom arrive by herself. I’m guessing this is meant to be a joke, but it’s just not funny.

I am happy about Marco though so I’m not going to completely hate this chapter.
Yes, Donquixote Pirates:

Pica - one shotted
Diamante - one shotted
Lao G - one shotted
Vergo - one shotted
Machvise - one shotted
Gladius - one shotted
Dellinger - one shotted

Bruh! the Big Mom pirates should just go back home lolz. Oda just keeps on disrespecting them time and time again. Legit feel for them at this point. Even if Oda wanted to delay the Big Mom pirates he could've surely thought of a better way to do it. I mean Smoothie is on the ship for fck sakes.

That bit aside, I expected to see Neko & Izo on wano but I'm surprised to hear that Marco is here to. I mean wasn't he the one that was saying he wouldn't be able to leave the island and that Neko should pass his message over to Luffy ^^". Again another inconsistency that Oda prolly just passes off coz he can lolz.

Personally hope these spoilers are not legit regardless of how hype it sounds

Even without Kaido's approval they should have already entered Wano with their powers.
Apparently king was enough to stall yhen for Two fuckin weeks

None of their powers or strength could help against King even if they have two weeks to make a plan. They were just beating their dicks for two weeks doing jack shit

And then they get stomped again by Marco because once againg YC1 >>>>>> YC2

Apparently king was enough to stall yhen for Two fuckin weeks

None of their powers or strength could help against King even if they have two weeks to make a plan. They were just beating their dicks for two weeks doing jack shit

And then they get stomped again by Marco because once againg YC1 >>>>>> YC2
They were at a big disadvantage though, you can't forget that.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Yes, Donquixote Pirates:

Pica - one shotted
Diamante - one shotted
Lao G - one shotted
Vergo - one shotted
Machvise - one shotted
Gladius - one shotted
Dellinger - one shotted
This one shot non sense has to stop

being one shotted doesn't mean anything or doesn't mean at all what you think. Being one shot after a long fight or after a really strong attack is no shame at all. Saying one shot like if the guy was scrub has no sense.

Diamante and Kyros had a very high diff fight at least. Vergo fought everybody during PH tanked a lot and was took down by LAw strongest room and slash ever. Pica was a nightmare to fight and Zoro had to use a really strong attack : for the golem and for Pica. Gladius hurt Cavendish and Barto and was really troublesome and powerful (for his level). Dellinger stomped everyone until Hakuba destroyed him. Machvise hurt Hajrudin a lot etc etc

They were at a big disadvantage though, you can't forget that.
Okay replace Katakuri with Smoothie and do the ENTIRE thing again

Tell me you believe katakuri wth two weeks and guys like Mont D'or and Daifuku would fail to get the ship up the waterfall.

Remember katakuri can't fly either. But do you believe he would fail TWICE LIKE THIS?

Status
Not open for further replies.