Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda the Liar
He always makes his characters say A, while actually the opposite happened. Last time was Sanji's words and Page One. Just this week it happens to be Marco and his "not coming to Wano so pass this message to Straw Hat".
He’s not a liar you’re just too fücking stupid

Sanji is a weakling who couldn’t take down P1
Marco probably has a reason

Stop insulting Oda because you’re too fúcking retarded to think about such simple things Topi Jerasimp

Okay replace Katakuri with Smoothie and do the ENTIRE thing again

Tell me you believe katakuri wth two weeks and guys like Mont D'or and Daifuku would fail to get the ship up the waterfall.

Remember katakuri can't fly either. But do you believe he would fail TWICE LIKE THIS?
With Katakuri on board they would have already reached Wano, not doubt about it. Smoothie just can't do anything when she is not on land or flying opponents are her counter.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Why is Smoothie even in this manga? I remember when some people said that she was stronger than King and yet all it took was Marco to stop her and her entire crew?

Oh wait, apparently Marco had crippled NekomaMushi and Izo helping him. That changes everything
:kizabat:

This chapter is going to be hype for the sole reason that Marco was here. Thinking that he wasn’t coming to Wano was a humongous reason that I didn’t care at all about Wano until very recently.

With Katakuri on board they would have already reached Wano, not doubt about it. Smoothie just can't do anything when she is not on land or flying opponents are her counter.
since he knew what will happen, katakuri will make prevented move like creating mochi donut and power mochi'in king or marco from their back. he can't fly but he can put his mochi on the air. plus he has FS to prevent something ridiculous happen twice.

Oda did say she is very powerful. But now that Marco arrived, Oda had to hype him up somehow and he did that by making him stop BM's crew. I highly doubt he defeated them or anything like that.
Sadly Smoothie and most of the BMP can only show their true power against opponents not helped or protected by plot like the Straw Hats and their allies.
It wil only be when they'll face another antagonist crew such as the marines or become allies that they will show their true strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.