Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
So i guess EOS BB will be below Kaido then because no way someone who sneaks people like Laws crew, waited till WB was half dead, ran from Akainu with his whole crew can ever be stronger then Kaido. Lmao Bro BB pirates will always pull dirty shit literally They were made to do the opposite of the SH.
sure sure, cause thats exactly what i said. forgot how annoying you kids get when something makes sense.

i probably fought the most in favor of Teach in all of the OBD.powerscaling threads so try again pleb.
I hate to say this but raws out
where can i find
All three Admirals quite literally were sneak attacking everything that moves tho in Marine Ford.

Fujitora basically sneaked up on Zoro as well
And Brocolli literally was there to pick up King's carcass
this is straight facts, dont forgot Marco and Jozu only got got due to sneak attacks.
If Oda wasn't a hack we would get this chapter for real.
kata mid diffs shiryu
Pound for pound

Revolutionary army > blackbeard pirates
also hard facts
Its the Theme of the crew you idiot. Shillew is Samurai Swordsman who is dishonorable. While Zoro is Mr. BUSHIDO who is Honorable. The point i was making was someone sneaking someone or doing underganded Shit don't mean shit. BB jumped 00.1% WB. BB tried to sneak Law than got Shock willie. None of that shit Changes that BB going be boxing with g5 Luffy when they fight. Just like none of this sneaking nonesense you claim put Shiryu below King will stop Shiryu who will be fighting a way Stronger Zoro to extreme diff
so you have 1 theme going for you?

if you think Shiryu is on the same level as King currently please provide the evidence and facts cause all he has is being equal to Magellen. G5 is shown to be used against whoever as well Luffy whipped it out to fight Lucci so im not impressed by your statement. Will he be Zoros first opponent or like 3rd opponent, since Zoro also fought King after facing off against both BM and Kaido along with Apoo and plenty of others along the way and still defeated King a true RHM.

its not the sneaking its the fact he had to do it on a 5v1 while the crew is getting neg diffed bar Aokiji

This is by far the most braindead counter argument I’ve ever heard
No because I'm really curious as to what you think it'd look like in a black and white manga.
Dog shit arguments all around.
If he had a black blade Oda would say it.
Post automatically merged:

Who cares if it's CoC or not, Kuzan won the clash anyways

CoC has made everyone's IQ drop considerably smh
Do people forget the chapter where Oda had S-Hawk clash with Zoro despite having no CoC?
And Lucci clashed with Luffy (though he got stomped immediately after but that isn't the point) despite having no CoC?
It isn't required at all to do that.

I am surprised, people here are glamorising cheap shots to suit their agenda. I havent seen this man fight straight on one by one. He is only known to be a member of gangbang. You are a swordsman dammit, show your prowess in swordmanship. Shiryu just aint that guy. He will never be.

No because I'm really curious as to what you think it'd look like in a black and white manga.
Uh white with a black edge. Never seen Oda draw a sword before? I don’t know what drugs you’ve taken but swords are silver in real life and white in manga.

Dog shit arguments all around.
If he had a black blade Oda would say it.
You do realize Queen didn’t use fucking lasers or anything cyborg on Big Mom and we weren’t told until Onigashima.

Oda hides characters powers my guy. You know that.

sure sure, cause thats exactly what i said. forgot how annoying you kids get when something makes sense.

i probably fought the most in favor of Teach in all of the OBD.powerscaling threads so try again pleb.

where can i find

this is straight facts, dont forgot Marco and Jozu only got got due to sneak attacks.

kata mid diffs shiryu

also hard facts

so you have 1 theme going for you?

if you think Shiryu is on the same level as King currently please provide the evidence and facts cause all he has is being equal to Magellen. G5 is shown to be used against whoever as well Luffy whipped it out to fight Lucci so im not impressed by your statement. Will he be Zoros first opponent or like 3rd opponent, since Zoro also fought King after facing off against both BM and Kaido along with Apoo and plenty of others along the way and still defeated King a true RHM.

its not the sneaking its the fact he had to do it on a 5v1 while the crew is getting neg diffed bar Aokiji
You literally said the samething but for Shiryu. You said cause Shiryu does underhanded tactics no way he can be stronger than King. So i did the samething with BB to dhow how stupid you logic is.

Status
Not open for further replies.