Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I'm sure we'd see a confrontation between Akainu & Dragon at one point, due to implied past history or atleast what I assume is implied past history. For me I think Fujitora's decision is gonna determine who Akainu fights, if Dragon gets Fujitora to turn on the World Government (which is also why I'm interested heavily in the RA commanders vs the 2 admirals, since I don't think it's a mere coincidence that the two admirals the RA commanders fought were the anti-WG admirals), if that happens then I see Fujitora taking on Akainu. You then the iconic team up of Dragon & Tiger, symbolically the two symbols of power in the japanese & chinese mythos. If Fujitora remains the same then yea between Luffy or Sabo for who fights Akainu.

Even if we take into account Akainu embodies absolute justice, fact is though he's not the leader of the entire World Government Military in it's entirety, it's also why I still have my reserves about Akainu even being the big baddie fight on the World Government side even before Imu. Because you have a guy who was running the Marines from Roger/Rocks era and now running the WG military since WB's era, while everyone else is either dead or semi-retired, this mf still running shit.
I prefer a fight between Justice vs justice with Fuji and Akainu than a fight between Akainu and Luffy or worst Sabo (and Sabo didn't want to revenge Ace I think he said that Ace made his own choice and it was his life).

I want adults to fight and fights that matter

I am also quite curious about the admirals and Dragon relationship. Because it is likely that dragon was a marine back in the days

Some people here have been following One Piece for years, read 980 chapters and still don't know how Oda writes or do comedy, how he views powerscale and more... It's crazy people asking One Piece to have strong logic like HxH when for it's entirety it has never been like this, this is tiring...
True. But the only comedy here is Oda's writing in the chapter.

You know the sad thing is that what happened to the BM pirates this chapter could only be the tip of the iceberg:feelscryingman:. Y'all just wait for the whatever plot device Oda pulls on Lilin...lolz....The fact that his delaying the BM pirates indicates that he's trying to take the BM pirates out of the plot for the time being and low and behold, Lilin has been struggling with her make up for ages now. Maybe she has a mental breakdown and regresses back to O-Lin:catcry::catcry::catcry:

Let me ask, if you watch the Chrollo vs Hisoka fight or any fight between two people or groups that involves tactics, do you say that the loser is incompetent for losing?

Like you watched the marineford war where both sides kept using tactics like the coated ships and the walls and Squard and shit like that. So is whitebeard and company losing the same as whitebeard and company are incompetent. Or does this mean the victor is just more prepared?

Literally everything you mentioned was fully anticipated by the beast pirates and then countered and Then A fucking gag saved the whole alliance. Like remember that. It was pure dumb luck that everything happening g is actually happening

The beast pirates won and fate saved the alliance. REMEMBER THAT

So if the beast pirates end up losing even after they proved to be more tactically superior and the alliance wins because RANDOM LUCK saved them, is that the Beast pirates being incompetent?

Now when These big mom pirates get knocked down a waterfall AND FORGOT ALL THESE POWERS and concede that ONE MAN has the ability to counter every single power they have, is this competence to you?
Yeah they are still incompetent, they made a PRISON a training camp for someone they were supposed to break their spirits.
Jack failed to do his job even with some inside information, Queen's antics at Udon with Luffy and Kid were laughable
This is not HxH.
Some people here have been following One Piece for years, read 980 chapters and still don't know how Oda writes or do comedy, how he views powerscale and more... It's crazy people asking One Piece to have strong logic like HxH when for it's entirety it has never been like this, this is tiring...

You know the sad thing is that what happened to the BM pirates this chapter could only be the tip of the iceberg:feelscryingman:. Y'all just wait for the whatever plot device Oda pulls on Lilin...lolz....The fact that his delaying the BM pirates indicates that he's trying to take the BM pirates out of the plot for the time being and low and behold, Lilin has been struggling with her make up for ages now. Maybe she has a mental breakdown and regresses back to O-Lin:catcry::catcry::catcry:
I’m actually starting to flip on this. It seems like the worse he makes her look now, the more he’s going to eventually have to redeem her.

But if that’s the case, why drag it out?

one piece is coming to an end, Oda shouldn't let such silly jokes logic too much and ruin it :seriously:

Status
Not open for further replies.