Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh I dunno about that (the non OMGUS voting,l but to be fair what I'm saying can actually be satisfied by you being... more defensive and combative. Because I don't really think you have been over our interaction Prof.
I don’t think I have either. (Beyond an initial reaction)

Just bc I’m often combative doesn’t make me always combative

I’m probably not going to continue this as I don’t think it’s going to help me solve the game lol. I’m going to finish my workout and then do other stuff with my time here lol

Eh.

These are the two posts that got me thinking they were town. Mitch just comes in and talks about reading Pokemon, there is no thought to blend in or get stuck into scum hunting or anything, and I don't think he is so confident he is blatant about this as scum.

For Pot he just feels very relaxed, I could add a bunch more to his and I'm more confident in that read.
Good question.
This is a tad disingenuous - I had a scum read on her prior, and then when she subbed out I felt it was plausible that she did so as scum because she did something similar in Weebs. I also should point out that she didn't sub out immediately - it was a fair few hours into the day, so I'm not really sure why you would jump the gun here.
Yes that's fair, but she has no respect for my ability so I don't really give her this out. It's partly why I take issue with her asking me - in just the last game I got so frustrated at her I spent post game raging at her because of how obtuse and wooden she is. She never has any inclination to work with me so why bother asking?
Nothing defensive there - I didn't even need to defend because there wasn't an accusation. I also don't really think it was a reaction test or that you think I'm the best player to bother reaction testing, but I'll accept it for now - what do you think of my response, and I mean the content of it. Clearly you wanted me to pick an alignment there, so what do you do with that?
I’m willing to work with you if I read you town.
If you originally answer with naomi is town then I would of been more inclined to read you as town. But your first answer seemed a bit defensive so you’re either mafia or indie to me this game.
Hehe Psychic and Michelle responding to the formation of our alliance is already Team Rocket/Magma/Galactic/Cheesehead creeping out of their holes to stop our glory from being achieved.
Or not.
what did u obtain from the reaction test?

yeah excuse me for trying shuda just let them guys continue posting fken gifs
Why aren’t you memeing or relaxing like you usually do when you’re town?
@Dr_Professor83 u might have to tag in sooner than schedule lol
emergency code: ratchet
Noted for trying to pocket Prof
Code Burning Bloom

@Flower @Pot Goblin @Naomi

If you feel up to it, I wouldn't mind some support here.
Noted for trying to divert the lynch from Ekko.

Vote lynch Ekko
Ah I guess that means Fang is slight town and Psychic and Sallu are both slight wolf.
I am town. Now what? Omgus much?
I Town read Dest, Flower, Naomi. All reads that came strongly after I had decided to workout and lurk (and I only stopped lurking at all to argue with you lol)

I’d prefer not to be posting at all at the moment
Slight town lean on Prof

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I don’t think I have either. (Beyond an initial reaction)

Just bc I’m often combative doesn’t make me always combative

I’m probably not going to continue this as I don’t think it’s going to help me solve the game lol. I’m going to finish my workout and then do other stuff with my time here lol
Fair enough- I also think any read progression I make will be influenced with how you interact with other slots.

Ratchet

If you originally answer with naomi is town then I would of been more inclined to read you as town. But your first answer seemed a bit defensive so you’re either mafia or indie to me this game.
Okay it was the first post I had read in the game - that's not a reasonable expectation to have. My second post said she was town so where are you even making this distinction exactly?

Again you keep saying it's defensive but I didn't have anything to defend - and no I don't think the first part of your post here is sincere or genuine because

1 - you have never tried to work with me.
2 - you typically resist or go against what I peddle because you have no respect for my ability.

Emil

Certified Memelord

Or not.

Why aren’t you memeing or relaxing like you usually do when you’re town?

Noted for trying to pocket Prof

Noted for trying to divert the lynch from Ekko.

Vote lynch Ekko

I am town. Now what? Omgus much?

Slight town lean on Prof
what exactly is the metric ur using here to measure if im relaxed/memey? i dont even agree with this meta read, but lets roll with it for sake of argument

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Ekkologix Can you think of a single example where Psychic has read me as Town and then tried to work with me, even a little bit?
maybe yu gi oh? but she didnt rly know ur meta back then

in JJK she tried to get u to vote RDK with her i think, but ur refusal made her scum read u

cant rmemeber off top my head her reading u town. did she in ultra's vegas game?

Ratchet

maybe yu gi oh? but she didnt rly know ur meta back then

in JJK she tried to get u to vote RDK with her i think, but ur refusal made her scum read u

cant rmemeber off top my head her reading u town. did she in ultra's vegas game?
I think she has once or twice, but you know what I'm going to make her evidence it.

@Psylocke When have you ever read me as town in any game?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I'll let you try and read him yourself. Fang is a good player. He can be aggressive so don't allow that to sway your mind on his alignment. Just see if his pushes and reasons make sense to you.
Good to know
I usually don't respond well to aggresive play internally but I shall keep this in mind
:hapnoel:

Status
Not open for further replies.